Plane skids off runway at LaGuardia

BABABOOY said:

No slides for window exits on the MD88  We have escape ropes that can be attached to the wings.
or 737s. 

Airbus and 757s have them for narrows. 

WorldTraveler said:
your quest to try to hang FLIGHT CONTROL, please use the correct terms - they have been given to you - is notable.

It is notable to a freak.  Your internal department names may be important to the self esteem of a retired cubicle dweller but is of no interest to anyone outside your former company.  They provide dispatch services regardless of title.  Should I challenge someone, who refers to AA maintenance in a post, to please use the proper term of Technical Operations? 

You truly are a mental case.

Reactions: 12 people
robbedagain said:
Does DL have a hangar at LGA where that plane cld be towed? Or would they rent it from another airline?
Delta and United were sharing a hangar between the CTB and Terminal C (next to the TWA hangar) 

however due to the remodel of the CTB Delta has moved out (United should be out by now) and AA has left the TWA hangar. Pretty sure the TWA hangar is already at least partly gone with the UA/DL hangar soon to also come down. 

AA has two hangars on the other side (MQ has the other) but WT says Delta wont give AA any money anymore for things like that so I guess Delta is screwed. 

(more than likely DL will rent from AA or just put up tent hangars, patch it up as much as possible and ferry it to ATL or MSP If they don't just part it out) 

Reactions: 1 person
11044568_10152864866914317_1990007465017287920_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
topDawg said:
Delta and United were sharing a hangar between the CTB and Terminal C (next to the TWA hangar) 

however due to the remodel of the CTB Delta has moved out (United should be out by now) and AA has left the TWA hangar. Pretty sure the TWA hangar is already at least partly gone with the UA/DL hangar soon to also come down. 

AA has two hangars on the other side (MQ has the other) but WT says Delta wont give AA any money anymore for things like that so I guess Delta is screwed. 

(more than likely DL will rent from AA or just put up tent hangars, patch it up as much as possible and ferry it to ATL or MSP If they don't just part it out) thanks dawg it looks like the damage cld render it a w/off but i dont knw and i say that bec the AA md80 that was damaged in bwi a yr ago was patched up ferried to tul n extensive repairs made today it flies time will tell what dl will do w this ship

WorldTraveler said:
.and it would appear that ATC's configuration of the airport and the crew's decision to land were both right..
Can you post the link to the NTSB statements that support these conclusions

Reactions: 2 people
you failed to read the phrase I wrote above it to note that the ATC configuration and the decision to land are some of those questions.

let me help you out.
and there are certain to be questions about .....
but in your witchhunts, you don't ever read anyone's full post, do you?

you also failed to note that I have said multiple times that an investigation, NTSB, Delta internal, and all of them will ask those questions as they are supposed to.