Planned Parenthood Sets New Record

40th March for Life crowds could top Obama Inauguration

obama-scary-surgeon.jpg

http://washingtonexa...47#.UO91PqwkKSr

Maybe they can make this a twofer..."Give us our guns and stop abortion".

I beg your pardon. Where did I say that?

NO dell, you never did SAY that !

Should legalized abortion Ever be banned in the US today and in the future, my misquote (of you) is Exactly where a lot of women WOULD wind up.
But for better or worse, it will never come to that because the small majority of US women will never vote to overturn Roe V. Wade, AND as long as every future GOP presidential candidate continue to advocate the overturning of R-v-W, the results will CONTINUE to be the same..........DEFEAT !

NO dell, you never did SAY that !

Should legalized abortion Ever be banned in the US today and in the future, my misquote (of you) is Exactly where a lot of women WOULD wind up.
But for better or worse, it will never come to that because the small majority of US women will never vote to overturn Roe V. Wade, AND as long as every future GOP presidential candidate continue to advocate the overturning of R-v-W, the results will CONTINUE to be the same..........DEFEAT !

So, like you forgot to take your med's again when posting?

I wouldn't count my chickies......overturning Roe is very popular among the youth vote crowd according to my local communist radio station.

Reactions: 1 person
The religious fanatics tend to always put the blame on the woman for the pregnancy and never hold the male responsible. Yet they do nothing, absolutely nothing to help prevent unwanted pregnancies and the abortions that come with them. Do they advocate sex education? No. Do they promote the use of birth control? No. What do they do, advocate abstinence. Yea, that works really well. Just look at Palin and her family. They cannot even practice what they preach.

Ok! One free abotion with follow up tubal-ligation and castration for the male....................happy now?
Isn't tubal-ligation a form of birth control?

Actresses Celebrate Roe V. Wade Anniversary With Tales Of Death

HOLLYWOOD (WNB) - In celebration of Planned Parenthood's 43rd anniversary and nearly 55 million abortions performed, seven relatively unknown actresses are appearing in videos discussing the killing of their own unborn children.
The monologue series, called "Draw the Bloody Line," highlights why an organization that slaughters the equivalent of the population of Cincinnati every year needs to be preserved and protected. This latest pro-murder effort coincides with PP's popular "#killthelittleparasites" campaign on social media. 

http://www.worldnewsbureau.com/2016/01/actresses-celebrate-roe-v-wade-anniversary-with-tales-of-death.html

Glenn Quagmire said:
Where did you get that from?

And you will just ignore the 10 million people that they helped. Maybe they should shut the doors and let us all pay for all that care? That is the republican way right?

See you at the emergency room as an indigent.

"Pennsylvania’s Independent Fiscal office released a five‐year economic and budget outlook in early 2012 saying the recession continues to restrain economic growth. Hospitals continue to experience the affects of the downturn as greater numbers of uninsured and underinsured Pennsylvanians are seeking hospital care.
; Pennsylvania hospitals provided $891 million in uncompensated care in fiscal year 2009‐2010. Over the past five years, uncompensated care has grown by 48 percent."
And you will just ignore the over 1 million babies murdered....got it!

southwind said:
Then no "Tax payer funded" abortion!

Title X money isn't used for abortions.   But THAT is what is "funding Planned Parenthood".  Title X money can't be used to pay the light bill or for abortions.  IT can be used to buy supplies needed for well woman exams, breast screenings, purchasing contraceptives, and paying staff to provide family planning services, but NOT abortions.   PP might perform abortions at some of their clinics...but they are not "taxpayer funded".  

KCFlyer said:

Title X money isn't used for abortions.   But THAT is what is "funding Planned Parenthood".  Title X money can't be used to pay the light bill or for abortions.  IT can be used to buy supplies needed for well woman exams, breast screenings, purchasing contraceptives, and paying staff to provide family planning services, but NOT abortions.   PP might perform abortions at some of their clinics...but they are not "taxpayer funded".  

Are you aware that about 90% of what PP used to provide for free (paid by you and me) is now covered free (paid for by you and me) under Obamascare, billable to the HC provider instead of the US tax payer. I don't see many making this link. Therefore, they don't need the money like they used to and should be weaned for the Fed Teat.

They paid for abortions- we didn't
They paid for free services w/ tax dollars, now they're free under Obamascare.

KCFlyer said:
Guess you copy/pasted that from www.plannedparenthood.com?
How reliable!

4 Ways PP Has Billed Taxpayers For Elective Abortions!

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/14/4-ways-planned-parenthood-has-billed-taxpayers-for-elective-abortions/

southwind said:
Guess you copy/pasted that from www.plannedparenthood.com?
How reliable!

4 Ways PP Has Billed Taxpayers For Elective Abortions!

http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/14/4-ways-planned-parenthood-has-billed-taxpayers-for-elective-abortions/

Nope.  I've just been involved with Title X audits.  I've worked for Title X funded organizations, so I'm kind of familiar with what they do and don't allow.  For the record...Title X is not a part of Medicaid.  But you all want to cut the Title X funds anyway.   Look...I don't have a problem with saying Medicaid can't pay for an abortion...but you all want to throw the baby out with the bath water (no pun intended).  The Title X money (that you want to defund) pays to PREVENT pregnancy in the first place.  You can try to put PP out of business if you want.  If we close them down, we will eliminate the number of abortions that they perform...but we'll have a lot of new hungry mouths to feed.  Can we shift that spending to feeding newborns....or do you prefer looking at a starving baby and telling the mom "you shoulda kept your legs together"?