Poor Rag Heads… Can I say that? Hope that’s not a hate crime.

700IAM

Veteran
Aug 30, 2006
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19876834/site/newsweek/

Greatest strengths! Believing in a false God incognito Satan and they are our greatest strength! That women author Lisa Miller is one lost soul, and/or the devil's advocate.

“The six imams who were pulled off a US Airways flight last fall after praying openly at a Minneapolis airport gate have sued the airline and the airport commission for civil-rights violations. "I believe in justice in the United States, and that's why we've taken this case to court," says Didmar Faja, one of the imams“.

Simply amazing. Given the content of that entire article, your myopic little brain picks out that one quote.

Having said that, I actually agree with you. Anyone who prays in public should not be allowed to fly. I am all for that. Where do I sign the petition to get that law on the books?

As far as the rest of the article, is concerned. Seems to me that it is saying people like you are part of the problem. If a person is ostracized and isolated from society that they live in, they will not feel compelled to fight for their adoptive homeland. Makes quite a bit of sense to me.

Simply amazing. Given the content of that entire article, your myopic little brain picks out that one quote.

Having said that, I actually agree with you. Anyone who prays in public should not be allowed to fly. I am all for that. Where do I sign the petition to get that law on the books?

As far as the rest of the article, is concerned. Seems to me that it is saying people like you are part of the problem. If a person is ostracized and isolated from society that they live in, they will not feel compelled to fight for their adoptive homeland. Makes quite a bit of sense to me.
What makes sense to you insane men bask

Are you ESL or just incapable of formulating a coherent sentence? I have no bloody idea what you meant.

If you are ESL I understand and you are actually doing quite well with the language. If you’re not ESL, might I recommend night school?

Hey 700IAM.

Ever been to North Dakota ??
Reason I'm asking, is that I saw a FUUKING SCARY documentary/(true)movie, early 07', or late 06', called "JESUS CAMP". :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was wondering if perhaps you're a recent GRADUATE ????

Blind Patriots/RELIGOUS FANATICS,.....SCARY "DANGEROUS" people .

NH/BB's

ps,

Hey KCFlyer.
I never got around to telling you, that that "lesson" your Dad taught you, was DEAD-ON-THE-MONEY(about the cars with "the FISH" on them)

Latest posts

Back