Prayer March 2020:

Hopefully Trump will stay away. Or if he shows up, the Christians in attendance will have an epiphany and boo him. Or if he does, maybe Jesus will make an appearance and say "Forgive them father for they know not what they have done".

I was scanning the crowds for Brown and Black people.
Didn't see many though !!

I hope Franklin Graham's wife doesn't have a 'Pool Boy' !

119998506_945162202619981_8493946623360495699_n.jpg

I hope Trump was not invited to speak at the March.

Lets see how Trump does with the basis of God's law

1. You shall have no other gods before me
2. you shall make no idols

These two kind of go together. Trump views himself as God like and idolizes himself. He has said that doesn't know why he has to ask forgiveness for anything. So these two are broken

3. You shall not take the lords name if vain (35 seconds)

Oops - Broken

4.Keep the Sabbath day holy

I guess they MIGHT pray just before teeing off, but I'm not to sure - Broken

5. Honor your father and mother.

gotta give him credit for this one, at least for his dad. I don't know much about his mother except that she was Scotch

6. You shall not murder.

I guess he gets an okay here, although he has said that if he shot someone he wouldn't lose supporters. But those are just words.

7. You shall not commit adultery

Oops. Oops. Oops. Oops. Oops. Oops. Yeah - this one has been broken a LOT

8.YOu shll not steal

OH yeah...this can get tricky, but when you tell someone you will pay them a million dollars to do work for you, and after the work is done you tell them that he will give you 30 cents on the dollar..take it or leave it - that's stealing. BROKEN

9. You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor

It should be noted that in the bible 'neighbor" doesn't mean the guy next door. It applies to someone whom you claim wasn't born here. It applies to guys who were captured. It applies to guys you don't like because they didn't think like you. Yeah....BROKEN

10 You shall not covet

This applies to wanting someones wife or daughter of envy of someone who has more than you. BROKEN

So he's broken 8 of the 10. BUT....sometimes God uses imperfect people. And he might. But not THAT imperfect.

Latest posts