prefunding estimate is back! the hard sale is back!

dfw gen

Veteran
Dec 1, 2011
the prefunding estimate is back on jetnet. they are trying hard to sell this one. if we vote it down it goes away..........again to the next to next last best offer VOTE NO!

Reactions: 1 person
the prefunding estimate is back on jetnet. they are trying hard to sell this one. if we vote it down it goes away..........again to the next to next last best offer VOTE NO!

Where is it located on jetnet? No vote here BTW...

Well that and this time they have the 514 road show going around Tulsa with the hard sale and the scare tactics. My buddy at the base said they are saying this is really IT this time. So I guess its the last last "no #### this time" offer...lol

Well that and this time they have the 514 road show going around Tulsa with the hard sale and the scare tactics. My buddy at the base said they are saying this is really IT this time. So I guess its the last last "no #### this time" offer...lol
The word today was if voted down hangars 5 and 6 will be given back to the city and all that work oursourced. I guess there were too many upset people on Wednesday so they changed tactics on Thursday. Can we have a recall election in Tulsa?

Reactions: 2 people
rumor is if we turn this offer down the estimate will dissappear on August 9th. to reappear at the next to next to next last absouloutly best offer!

on August 11th..........

• Buster CRC, on 19 July 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

The word today was if voted down hangars 5 and 6 will be given back to the city and all that work oursourced. I guess there were too many upset people on Wednesday so they changed tactics on Thursday. Can we have a recall election in Tulsa?
  • call their bluff tell em to outsource it then.

Just looked at my refund and it appears I'm pretty close on my estimate of $50,000.00 if the Section 1114 is successful for someone of the age of 45 meeting the 15 years of service decided to leave AA. Not bad traveling money while beating the path for new employment...