President Trump

Now...I said that Medicaid pays for SOME abortions. Do you have the total number of abortions and the number paid for by Medicaid? I have no problem not using Medicaid to pay for an abortion. I would much prefer that it be used to pay for medical care for the baby once it is born. So tell me...is it possible to disallow Medicaid paying for aboritions WITHOUT overturning Roe v Wade?
Signals...I'm curious - you disliked this post - did you dislike the part about having Medicaid pay for the baby's health care once it is born, or did you disagree with the part that it might be possible to disallow Medicaid to pay for an abortion without overturning Roe v Wade? Which basically means Medicaid would be paying for the newborn's health care.

Would rather see Medicade pay for a child's healthcare after birth vs. murder.
My question was directed to signals. Seems like we need a SC justice who will overturn Roe v Wade, but the post of mine that he disliked was one where I asked if it might be possible to say "no Medicaid to pay for abortions" as opposed to a repeal of Roe v Wade. As for calling it "murder"....have you ever had to face that decision? Because it's not a black and white world...there are tons of shades of gray where government meddling hurts more than helps. You don't want Medicaid paying for abortions? Neither do I. But I don't want to ban them either. But most of the "less government" people who favor government intervention in this case have never had to face a situation that the government didn't consider.

Do you think it is appropriate to have more people on welfare and disability under the age of 65 (14,085,000) than our fifth most populated state (Illinois 12,859,995)?

Well KCFlyer?

I also noticed you gave no response to the data I provided to you for tax funded abortions or my answer to you about Roe v Wade.

I agree. Although it is costly. I would prefer to have a group like PP or better yet, a community or religious group, work to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
The bulk of PP's business is to prevent pregnancy. What the right to lifers want to do is in essence "throw the baby out with the bathwater" (no pun intended). They see a very small portion of Medicaid funds used to pay for a very small part of PP's services and they want to defund them completely.

The BULK of the money that PP gets from the government is for Title X Family Planning. This money CANNOT be used to fund anything BUT family planning, well woman visits, and contraceptive services. It cannot be used to pay for any portion of abortion services...not even the electric bill to keep the lights on in the "abortion rooms"....It is ONLY for family planning services. But when they win and defund PP completely, a lot of women who WERE getting contraceptive services will no longer get those services. The end result? Either more unwanted babies for your tax dollars to pay to feed, house and provide medical care for OR, ironically enough, an increase in abortions.

As for the church groups...the largest church group that is involved in the pro life movement is the Catholic Church..they do not believe in birth control.....even in underdeveloped countries where babies can be born into abject poverty with NO help at all.

Last edited:
Signals...I'm curious - you disliked this post - did you dislike the part about having Medicaid pay for the baby's health care once it is born, or did you disagree with the part that it might be possible to disallow Medicaid to pay for an abortion without overturning Roe v Wade? Which basically means Medicaid would be paying for the newborn's health care.

You continue to assume scenarios that I have no idea what you're talking about. I have no idea what your conservaphobe topic is talking about, so I would rather pay for life than death. Your ideology as a whole is why Obamacare is a failure. Now you lost, accept it and give thanks to Trump that will raise any self-esteem you have left to accept that you are too ignorant to run this great country into the ground. God Bless and Merry Christmas to you and yours KC, Dog, Quag, Kev, etc.

IMG_4883.JPG