President Trump

Key Hole

Never get off the ground.

Most watched, even more than Fox News
That was the LONG RANGE....the one that was supposed to take out Washington. They have had others that DID fly. That's why I said "Seoul" and not Washington. What happens if our dear leader twits something that pissess off the Korean dear leader and he ends up hitting Seoul or Tokyo? Do you REALLY think that wouldn't impact the US in the long run?

That was the LONG RANGE....the one that was supposed to take out Washington. They have had others that DID fly. That's why I said "Seoul" and not Washington. What happens if our dear leader twits something that pissess off the Korean dear leader and he ends up hitting Seoul or Tokyo? Do you REALLY think that wouldn't impact the US in the long run?
I don't know where you got your head, but you'd better get it out of your backside.

I don't know where you got your head, but you'd better get it out of your backside.
If you can tell me with a straight face that the tweets that our dear leader tweets every day and night are well thought out, then I'll try. But to anyone but a Trump worshipper, they are the sign of a mentally unstable man. And the only one whose skin comes close in thinness to our dear leader is the dear leader of a country who does have a nuke and who has an equally unbalanced leader.

Now that is funny.
And it's true. The "Kansas experiment" that got passed (and is failing on a monumental level) is about to go national. Art Laugher, who is advising Trump to do the same thing, told our governor that it would be like a "shot of adrenaline to the heart" of the Kansas economy. We rank really close to the bottom. Just last year, Laugher DID say 'Well, these things take time', but he hasn't admitted that yet to Trump or the Laugher disciples. It was enacted because of the far right state legislators. Very few democrats in the Kansas state house. Because Kansan's by and large pull the lever for the republican - regardless of what he or she stands for. The GOP primaries usually have one sane candidate and one wingnut candidate. I registered as a republican so that I could vote for the sane candidate over the nutcase. For the state Senator and Legislator for my district, the sane ones made it to the ballot and were eventually elected. And a sane conservative beats a wingnut, hands down.

It guess I should not find it shocking that people who work for an international airline have no clue as to how immigration works.

Goes to show the nature of the airline industry now.
Be careful when you paint with a broad brush!

If you can tell me with a straight face that the tweets that our dear leader tweets every day and night are well thought out, then I'll try. But to anyone but a Trump worshipper, they are the sign of a mentally unstable man. And the only one whose skin comes close in thinness to our dear leader is the dear leader of a country who does have a nuke and who has an equally unbalanced leader.
Listen K.C., As I've stated in the past, I was, and am, not so much pro-Trump, as I was, and am, anti-Clinton. Or in this case, anti-Obama style liberalisum. If nothing else, Trump has shaken the Washington establishment to it's cure! Both Democrat, and Republican. Which in my opinion was way overdue. Can it be risky? Damn right!.....They are not going to go quietly into the night! But if nothing else, Trump has done more, in the shortest length of time than any other President to turn this Country around and get us back to a country of Constatutional law.

Last edited:
Listen K.C., As I've stated in the past, I was, and am, not so much pro-Trump, as I was, and am, anti-Clinton. Or in this case, anti-Obama style liberalisum.

I also started out the same way, more "anti" anything else than Pro Trump, but unlike KC's prediction , as every day passes I become more Pro Trump than Anti anything else.

As much as he has done in the first 2 weeks, he still has some very big things to do,
Repeal O-care
Tax cuts

SCOTUS pick was Perfect
He will likely get at least 2 more SCOTUS picks, the thought of that is just - wow.

I also started out the same way, more "anti" anything else than Pro Trump, but unlike KC's prediction , as every day passes I become more Pro Trump than Anti anything else.

As much as he has done in the first 2 weeks, he still has some very big things to do,
Repeal O-care
Tax cuts

SCOTUS pick was Perfect
He will likely get at least 2 more SCOTUS picks, the thought of that is just - wow.

Just curious Traymark...did the debt under Obama bother you? The only reason I ask is that Trump gets his tax cuts, the debt is going to shoot up faster than it did under Obama. Will it matter?

Just curious Traymark...did the debt under Obama bother you? The only reason I ask is that Trump gets his tax cuts, the debt is going to shoot up faster than it did under Obama. Will it matter?

Ahh, my favorite snowflake, hows it melting up there in KC?
Your question is very incomplete.
You assume Trump will keep every line item of spending in place, nothing could be further from the truth.
You assume the US economy will mirror your wheat fields of Kansas economy with tax cuts, let me assure you, the US economy is much more diverse.

Let me ask you a few questions.
Should we keep recharging EBT cards for people that don't really need or deserve it?
There are MILLIONS, with them that shouldn't have them.
Should we still be welcoming in illegals to flood our Emergency rooms putting further strain on our healthcare system and not paying a DIME for any of it?
Again, there are MILLIONS of non citizens collecting Gov goodies, on our dime.
You good with that?

That's just 2 items, there are many more, and when you add all that up your math will be much different.

Happy melting.

Reactions: cltrat
You assume Trump will keep every line item of spending in place, nothing could be further from the truth.
You assume the US economy will mirror your wheat fields of Kansas economy with tax cuts, let me assure you, the US economy is much more diverse.

Should we keep recharging EBT cards for people that don't really need or deserve it?
Should we still be welcoming in illegals to flood our Emergency rooms putting further strain on our healthcare system and not paying a DIME for any of it?
You good with that?

That's just 2 items, there are many more, and when you add all that up your math will be much different.

Happy melting.
KC coming from where he does gets "out of touch" status on immigration more specifically illegal immigration . I doubt strongly he has to worry about his son going to the mall and getting shot by an illegal just for looking at him the wrong way

You good with that?

Happy melting.
You do realize that taking spending from food stamps and other social services and using it to build up the military, improve infrastructure or build a wall isn't reducing spending...it's just shifting it. So when spending is being shifted (not reduced) and revenues are decreased...and even though Art Laugher told you all that tax cuts equals increased revenues, a mogul who gets a tax cut in March isn't going to be creating enough jobs to cover his cut in April. So there is going to be a period of time where revenues really ARE down. So again....will debt matter?

FWIW, most illegals here aren't being paid cash under the table. They use a fake Social Security number and get a paycheck that has federal and state taxes withheld, FICA withheld, and Medicare withheld....and since they don't file any tax returns, the government keeps every penny of that money. And even low paying jobs, it's much more than a dime that they are paying. So in a way, they kind of ARE paying for some of what they get.