President Trump

You do realize that taking spending from food stamps and other social services and using it to build up the military, improve infrastructure or build a wall isn't reducing spending...it's just shifting it. So when spending is being shifted (not reduced) and revenues are decreased...and even though Art Laugher told you all that tax cuts equals increased revenues, a mogul who gets a tax cut in March isn't going to be creating enough jobs to cover his cut in April. So there is going to be a period of time where revenues really ARE down. So again....will debt matter?

FWIW, most illegals here aren't being paid cash under the table. They use a fake Social Security number and get a paycheck that has federal and state taxes withheld, FICA withheld, and Medicare withheld....and since they don't file any tax returns, the government keeps every penny of that money. And even low paying jobs, it's much more than a dime that they are paying. So in a way, they kind of ARE paying for some of what they get.
They are using other resources hospitals, prisons and infrastructure pending on where you live it could be quite a strain, personally I just want to get rid of the criminal element and give other a path to be legal.As president Trump said "they are terrific people"

I also started out the same way, more "anti" anything else than Pro Trump, but unlike KC's prediction , as every day passes I become more Pro Trump than Anti anything else.

As much as he has done in the first 2 weeks, he still has some very big things to do,
Repeal O-care
Tax cuts

SCOTUS pick was Perfect
He will likely get at least 2 more SCOTUS picks, the thought of that is just - wow.
And what will blow the snowflakes minds is that they still don't realism we have four more years of the same!!!

What do you disagree about Albert?
You don't like gooks?
Do you even know what gook means in Korean?
Are you an han-gook or mi-gook?
:p
I disagree with what you said I also didn't like it.It is one if not the stupidest things I've read on this forum. You are better off editing it out and dropping the subject.I don't care what it means in Korean it is used as a slur here. Drop it xUT

KC coming from where he does gets "out of touch" status on immigration more specifically illegal immigration . I doubt strongly he has to worry about his son going to the mall and getting shot by an illegal just for looking at him the wrong way
You should move to watts.
No illegals there.
:rolleyes:

I disagree with what you said I also didn't like it.It is one if not the stupidest things I've read on this forum. You are better off editing it out and dropping the subject.I don't care what it means in Korean it is used as a slur here. Drop it xUT
You think it's a slur because you don't even know what it means.
You are just another ignorant hillbillie and your posts prove it...
:eek:

You should move to watts.
No illegals there.
:rolleyes:
Xut I understand you are a shamed X AMT and now run a door to door driveway resealing crew. I will see you in the summer when you work your way up north.Stop watering down the sealant

You think it's a slur because you don't even know what it means.
You are just another ignorant hillbillie and your posts prove it...
:eek:
Drop it Xut and play me some hillbilly songs and keep laughing at your own jokes. You really can entertain yourself can't you

That was the LONG RANGE....the one that was supposed to take out Washington. They have had others that DID fly. That's why I said "Seoul" and not Washington. What happens if our dear leader twits something that pissess off the Korean dear leader and he ends up hitting Seoul or Tokyo? Do you REALLY think that wouldn't impact the US in the long run?

You know NK and their launch site are on constant sat surveillance don't you? They arm a missile and transport it to the launch site, you think we wouldn't know ahead of time? I don't think it would get far from the launch pad.

With nukes, targeting is everything. Have they demonstrated being able to hit anything?

Did you spend any time in Korea? Just curious. I spent two years in Japan before being shipped off to Vietnam.

Did you spend any time in Korea? Just curious.
No, but his word is used as a slur here and does offend people. I don't know how one would defend it. I would really rather drop the subject If he wants, he could make fun of my family he's done it in the past and really has enjoyed it

No, but his word is used as a slur here and does offend people. I don't know how one would defend it. I would really rather drop the subject If he wants, he could make fun of my family he's done it in the past and really has enjoyed it
ZipperHead is offensive.
When I was in Nam, gooks and Zipperheads were used quite frequently.
When I went to Korea, I really changed my mindset.
I lived there for 2 and 1/2 years.
If you would have bothered to translate my post, you would have understood that my wife of 39 years and counting is Korean.
But I know that's hard for some of you hillbillies...
:cool:
-------------------------------------
correction;
39 years, please don't tell my wife. LOL

Last edited:
ZipperHead is offensive.
When I was in Nam, gooks and Zipperheads were used quite frequently.
When I went to Korea, I really changed my mindset.
I lived there for 2 and 1/2 years.
If you would have bothered to translate my post, you would have understood that my wife of 29 years and counting is Korean.
But I know that's hard for some of you hillbillies...
:cool:
Better not let her read what you are writing or she will be owning half your 1981 pick up with tar stains, Do you prefer a broom of a squeegee to apply the sealant. Do you charge the elderly double?