Presidential Dignity

Thanks for proving me right!!!!!!!!

Good boy.....good boy....

serious.gif

Interesting that you mention Iran. A long long time ago in galaxy far far away, the US backed this guy called a "Shah". Seems like he upset many of the locals, who in a way were "wanting to put God back into our country". So the locals rose up and lo and behold, we had a new enemy. They took our embassy hostage. Well...we couldn't have that, and we didn't much like the government in Iran, so the US backed this guy next door named "Saddam". We gave him chemical weapons so that he could fight Iran on our behalf, without us actually being there of course. It turned out that this Saddam guy was a pretty brutal mother. And he used some of those chemical weapons we gave him on his own people. He was obviously not a very good guy. Then he went into Kuwait. We (the US) went in to assist the poor Kuwaiti's because Saddams troops were stealing the gold from their bathroom fixtures. We pushed him back, and we urged the Iraqi people to rise up against him, which the Shiite's did. And Saddam attacked them. And we sat back and watched. So we have a kind of history of backing some not so nice people. America's not horrible...the only places I'd like to live (and would if I were younger) is Canada, Australia or New Zealand. But America isn't perfect, no matter how loudly you play your Lee Greenwood CD. Now we've got a dear leader who is goading a madman in North Korea via his tweeter account, and taunting a rather nasty regime in Iran. One has to wonder - how committed is OUR dear leader in helping out should the people impacted by his actions rise up?
Canada, Australia or New Zealand? Those are some pretty white countries. What about Nigeria, Chad or Turkey?

Latest posts