Presidents I've Known

You made a statement.
I responded.
Not everyone whom disagrees with his opinion does not have to have served nor is a snowflake.
You made the distinction, not I.
no worries on my end .it encouraged me to finally put that nitwit dog on ignore. He runs his mouth trying be funny and never is.even worse says things behind his keyboard he wouldn’t have the stones to say in person.

Btw thank you for your service,I tried to go in out of high school vision in right eye wouldn’t cut it.
had a cool gig set up to be missile fire control tech. Looking back probably would have done me no goood when I got out,
Have a good day

no worries on my end .it encouraged me to finally put that nitwit dog on ignore. He runs his mouth trying be funny and never is.even worse says things behind his keyboard he wouldn’t have the stones to say in person.

Btw thank you for your service,I tried to go in out of high school vision in right eye wouldn’t cut it.
had a cool gig set up to be missile fire control tech. Looking back probably would have done me no goood when I got out,
Have a good day
Thank you for the "try"!........ That' says a lot more than some I come across!

Sorry Barney, nothing about your pencil-neck and noodle-arms would prevent anyone from saying things to your face.

Have a good day

Shortly before av mech school graduation, American came in sniffing the cream....you know the 3.5-4.0 geeks. We had several guys who served in Nam that were getting their tickets....one dude was a missile type guy on a carrier. He told the American rep what he could do with missiles and so on and asked the rep 'what about me?'. The American guy, without any hesitation replied ' Son we don't have too many aircraft with missiles, sorry'.

You were right.

Shortly before av mech school graduation, American came in sniffing the cream....you know the 3.5-4.0 geeks. We had several guys who served in Nam that were getting their tickets....one dude was a missile type guy on a carrier. He told the American rep what he could do with missiles and so on and asked the rep 'what about me?'. The American guy, without any hesitation replied ' Son we don't have too many aircraft with missiles, sorry'.

You were right.
Sounds familiar, Shortly before our graduation, we had a Lycoming recuiter come out and try and sign up some fresh blood without success.He was looking for A&P's to go to Vietnam and get the downed Hueys out of the bush. He wondered why no takers. If he thought about it, it would have come to him! At the time, half the class was going to school under the G.I. bill, like myself. We had been there, and didn't want to go back. At least, not under those circumstances.The the other half, were poor little rich kids, going under their 2S deferments.