Professional Credit Card Salesman

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
Today I received my Credit Card solicitation from the TWU Master Card theft group.

I will mail back my third brick attached to the application with "AMFA NOW" written in the INFO Blocks!

What a worthless union! They actually advocate members going into debt, and paying finance fee to the wealthy, and then complain about the wealth of those the members pay.

Hey TWU, how about giving the concessions back and then members can pay cash for groceries to feed the family instead of having to go further in debt to eat.

Decision 2004 said:
Today I received my Credit Card solicitation from the TWU Master Card theft group.
I will mail back my third brick attached to the application with "AMFA NOW" written in the INFO Blocks!

What a worthless union! They actually advocate members going into debt, and paying finance fee to the wealthy, and then complain about the wealth of those the members pay.

Hey TWU, how about giving the concessions back and then members can pay cash for groceries to feed the family instead of having to go further in debt to eat.
[post="262563"][/post]​
So that's what you do with them! Wrap a brick around the app and drop it in the mailbox!

I am so sick and tired of seeing the thieving twu bastards trying to extort more money out of us after gutting our contract.

PUNKS, DRUNKS, COWARDS......and THIEVES!!!! :down: :down: :down:

Take heart, you guys aren't alone! The IAM routinely sends me applications, despite my requests for them not to. Great use of dues :down: ....Can you send a brick postage due? :ph34r:

If it's a postage-paid return envelope, seal it, and send it back empty. They have to pay postage if it's delivered. Maybe if they get enough empty envelopes back, they'll re-think this idea.

Jimntx--

I've been doing that a lot lately with all of the "blow in" cards in magazines.

As for the IAM offers, it gets better; not only do I get them at my home, but also at my mother's house, whose address I haven't used in years (from the last time I went on a temporary duty assignment).

Decision 2004 said:

[post="262563"][/post]​
Where do you get your credit cards from Citibank, or are you really living in a cash economy?

Sad part is that you're not costing the union a dime -- it's the credit card company who winds up paying the postage. Plus, the forms probably go to some third party keypunch outfit in Juarez, Mexico who probably doesn't even look at whatever message you scrawled across the application before they drop it in the trash....

j7915 said:
Where do you get your credit cards from Citibank, or are you really living in a cash economy?
[post="262728"][/post]​

Cash economy? Are you serious?

The TWU Industry Leading Concessions leaves very few debt free.

My personal finances are none of your business, and your attempt to distract from the topic of a union that cares more about selling credit cards than negotiating higher wages and benefits will fail.

Back