Profit Sharing 2018

On Delta Airlines Employee portal today they announced that this year’s Profit sharing payout would be 14% of last years Gross wages.

For a TOS Clerk who earned $65,000 that would be an extra $9100.00

For a TOS AMT who earned $105,000 that would be an extra $14,700.00

Nice! I'm expecting about $1200.00 after taxes as a TOS AMT. Good thing we have a union.

It's a bad habit of his. In this case, he was just peddling whispers as fact. Nothing was posted or announced until 0700 this morning.

Your own fellow employees told you yesterday that it was on the front page of Deltanet. Is it my fault that maybe you can’t navigate your own Employee portal.

Otherwise who cares. Congratulations on your windfall.

It’s ridiculously easy to navigate. Even you could find your way around it.

Just the same, I made sure to check it again this morning before I posted this morning.

Front page? Nope.
Division page? Negative.
News page? Nah.
HR portal? Unh unh.
Self-Service? Zip.

It’s okay, I understand how much you want to be able to position yourself as a source of info for your peers. That’s not necessarily a bad thing.

P.S. it’s not a “windfall.” It’s a return of revenue we helped generate.

Reactions: Rogallo

Just the same, I made sure to check it again this morning before I posted this morning.

Front page? Nope.
Division page? Negative.
News page? Nah.
HR portal? Unh unh.
Self-Service? Zip.

It’s okay, I understand how much you want to be able to position yourself as a source of info for your peers. That’s not necessarily a bad thing.

Have you now confirmed the 14% ?

united announced that their employees will split $334 million for 2018 profit sharing, after delta's $1.3 billion.

aa was at $135 million after 3 quarters for 2018. my guess is that will finish around $180 million - $190 million.

last year, aa put away $241 million for us.

united announced that their employees will split $334 million for 2018 profit sharing, after delta's $1.3 billion.

aa was at $135 million after 3 quarters for 2018. my guess is that will finish around $180 million - $190 million.

last year, aa put away $241 million for us.

I’ve already begun gearing people up for a great disappointment once again. Possibly close to $1000 before taxes for a TOS FSC.

Front page? Nope.
Division page? Negative.
News page? Nah.
HR portal? Unh unh.
Self-Service? Zip.

It's a bad habit of his. In this case, he was just peddling whispers as fact. Nothing was posted or announced until 0700 this morning.

If you look at the times in these two postings aren’t you contradicting yourself?

Yesterday at 8:20 AM you say it was posted at 7:00 AM and then at 10:06 AM you come back and say you see nothing there? I’m puzzled?

And all of your Compensation is both a return of revenue and a windfall since you have no Employment Agreement that Legally requires the Company you work for to share anything with you outside of the Federal or State Minimum wage.

Again congratulations on your Windfall.