Profit Sharing 2018

UAL mechanics are getting 2.77 % Big woopie. 334 million profit sharing out of 2.1 Billion Profit.

The yes voters on the contract we have now are the reason that mechanics arent getting 5.55% like the pilots are getting this year.

3 years ago the mechanics and pilots got 13.3%

not profit sharing, but profit distribution..

yeah, ramp and AMTs at 2.7%, flight attendants at 4.6% and pilots at 5.5%.

i don't begrudge the pilots, but i would say they are already compensated for their skill(s) and profit sharing should be equal, from janitor to 777 pilot.

Out of the 15 groups at UAL that was eligible, 13 of those groups received the same 2.7785%
Only the pilots and FA's received more.

wow.......

Gee whiz, pretty impressive profit sharing, 1.4% !!

All right! When do we get it? I hear there will be some recalled, wood flavored chicken nuggets on sale. Maybe there will be some left over for some store brand cola.
All kidding aside..... Pathetic. Expect nothing, and take what you can.

And yet we have pinheads who work with us who want to jump on 3% and a pathetic $3000 (piss off) check.

Yep 1.4%. Just a little below what I thought it would be.

the reaction on jetnet to the profit sharing...the shock and horror, really underscores just how much out of the loop many of us are.

there are even people who keep repeating a delta fake number and the link they use is from last valentine's day.

if anything, the fact that aa made less in 2018 than it did in 2017, due to jet fuel...while delta ADDED $200 million MORE into it's profit sharing for 2018 than 2017...tells us either delta is to be worshipped or we are in really sad shape.

gee whiz, they even get it on valentines day??

And yet we have pinheads who work with us who want to jump on 3% and a pathetic $3000 (piss off) check.

Yep 1.4%. Just a little below what I thought it would be.

you know an engineer had fun with a post of your's...a chance to be elitist and condescending.

you dumb-ass fsc....let me have fun with your math to show you who thinks they deserve more. see, i fixed it, you make $10k more a year than a delta bag-smasher. all fixed now.

Maybe we’ll have a mass celebration over that awesome 1.4%
Whoopdedamndo

We do. It's usually quite the production too, depending on what station you're in.

believe me, i was aware of that.

unfortunately, there are many aa employees who were in for a shock when presented with 1.4% vs. 14%. what makes it even more comical are employees who post links from last valentine's day and claim it's for the current period.

no doubt we'll get a higher % next year:

company is guiding (1st time in awhile) from $5.50 to $7.50 a share, along with a projected fuel savings of $830 million for all of 2019.

Fuel prices fell sharply at the end of the fourth quarter 2018 and we anticipate lower fuel expenses during 2019 based on the forward curve as of January 22nd. We are forecasting a decrease in consolidated fuel expense of 8.4% or approximately $830 million for the full year 2019 as compared to '18. We expect our average fuel price will be between $1.97 and $2.02 per gallon in the first quarter and be around $1.99 to $2.04 for the full year. We also guided to our first quarter 2019 TRASM increase of flat to up 2% and Robert will provide more details on our revenue guidance in his remarks. With this revenue and cost guidance, we expect our first quarter 2019 pretax margin excluding net special items to be between 2.5% and 4.5%.

Finally, we anticipate that our earnings per diluted share excluding net special items will be between $5.50 and $7.50 in 2019

believe me, i was aware of that.

unfortunately, there are many aa employees who were in for a shock when presented with 1.4% vs. 14%. what makes it even more comical are employees who post links from last valentine's day and claim it's for the current period.
Yep. We'll get em next time! Pretty sure I was just asked to go above and beyond. Consider it done.

Latest posts