Profit Sharing 2018

you know an engineer had fun with a post of your's...a chance to be elitist and condescending.

you dumb-ass fsc....let me have fun with your math to show you who thinks they deserve more. see, i fixed it, you make $10k more a year than a delta bag-smasher. all fixed now.

Yea I accidentally wrote $6000 instead of $9000 and the elitist jumped on it. In a post further on I had written $9000. Guess he missed that?

no doubt we'll get a higher % next year:

company is guiding (1st time in awhile) from $5.50 to $7.50 a share, along with a projected fuel savings of $830 million for all of 2019.

Had we been currently 7% above UAL who is the top wage out there that would have equated to about $4500.

It was the FA’s who got us into this mess though cause it was them screaming for the PS. Hard to believe they really thought they would make 7% above AND PS!!!!!

Greedy little group of Boys and Girls always seem to miss the mark economically.

Yea I accidentally wrote $6000 instead of $9000 and the elitist jumped on it. In a post further on I had written $9000. Guess he missed that?

that was his cue to jump in and put you, and others that think likewise, in their places

the up and coming corporate 'stars' all liked his post

Had we been currently 7% above UAL who is the top wage out there that would have equated to about $4500.

It was the FA’s who got us into this mess though cause it was them screaming for the PS. Hard to believe they really thought they would make 7% above AND PS!!!!!

Greedy little group of Boys and Girls always seem to miss the mark economically.

God bless the F/As....as long as i've been here, the one group that has more balls than any other work group.

that was his cue to jump in and put you, and others that think likewise, in their places

the up and coming corporate 'stars' all liked his post

Not really sweating it actually. They have to play the Company brown nose game, I don’t.

God bless the F/As....as long as i've been here, the one group that has more balls than any other work group.

Having balls is great but they still made a mistake screaming that they wanted that PS/POS.

Not really sweating it actually. They have to play the Company brown nose game, I don’t.

Having balls is great but they still made a mistake screaming that they wanted that PS/POS.

the F/As moved their 1993 strike date up a few days in nov. of 1993. i was in europe and thought i had everything covered. 5 weeks in europe and moved my return date up.

got to paris the day of the strike. embargo. strike was set at 6am ny time, 12 pm paris time. aa flight was to leave at 11 am, ory-ord. ticket agent assured me that the flight would go out.

once they backed the flight up 30 minutes, i knew i was finished. spent an additional $1,500 on hotel and air france ticket to come back the next day.

no grudge, wasn't angry at them. i do remember 5-6 aa F/As on the same air france flight the next day. aa must have purposely made sure as many F/As as possible would not be in their base on the strike date.

nothing wrong with asking for more money AND profit sharing.

looks like even some of the company blue-bloods are griping about the stinginess and amount of tiny checks. those that fantasize that parker will give them an office next to his, are the ones having fun with the bag-smashers thinking they should get anything.

I am curious how much money is in the profit sharing account for the employees to share? What percentage are the employees to get? Delta gets 10% of their annual salaries, I was told!

the F/As moved their 1993 strike date up a few days in nov. of 1993. i was in europe and thought i had everything covered. 5 weeks in europe and moved my return date up.

got to paris the day of the strike. embargo. strike was set at 6am ny time, 12 pm paris time. aa flight was to leave at 11 am, ory-ord. ticket agent assured me that the flight would go out.

once they backed the flight up 30 minutes, i knew i was finished. spent an additional $1,500 on hotel and air france ticket to come back the next day.

no grudge, wasn't angry at them. i do remember 5-6 aa F/As on the same air france flight the next day. aa must have purposely made sure as many F/As as possible would not be in their base on the strike date.

nothing wrong with asking for more money AND profit sharing.

The 1993 Group was fighting a different fight and that fight was 26 years ago.

This Group griped and moaned that they wanted Profit Sharing and because they got it through their haranguing we all got dropped from the 7% line to a 3% line instead. Economic stupidity on their part.

“I don’t think Profit Sharing and making people wait is the right way to compensate people” Doug Parker. (And he was right)

They also lost their 40 Hour Qualifier fight because they didn’t know when to leave well enough alone.

This Group griped and moaned that they wanted Profit Sharing and because they got it through their haranguing we all got dropped from the 7% line to a 3% line instead. Economic stupidity on their part.

“I don’t think Profit Sharing and making people wait is the right way to compensate people” Doug Parker. (And he was right)

They also lost their 40 Hour Qualifier fight because they didn’t know when to leave well enough alone.

how did the F/As 'get' profit sharing? i want to say the pilots bitched the most - went public about it.

i wouldn't blame any work group for people that play on the aa see-saw of 7% or 3% more than braniff or aeroflot.

so, since the company's underwhelming gesture of profit sharing (5% of pre-tax), it's a truism that 7% above IL wages is out the window?

without similar profit sharing formulas, i expect to be paid a premium above dl and ua. 3% doesn't cut it, that is not a premium over them.

the rest is on aa, not the F/As. these guys are stingy. they have no shame in gifting the shareholders with billions and using slogans for the employees.

you don't remember how they were going to vote on a TA and the same morning, delta gave it's F/As a raise? glading walked across the street and got parker to match it...despite it not being on paper.

i'd like to hope our leadership would be as proactive and persistent as that.