profit Sharing?

DallasConehead said:

In this post, again the weasel david has no answer to the facts that I am presenting so his choice in posting is to belittle with the small mind comment which in reality exposes his small mind incapable making cohesive points besides copy pasting and to disparage folks. This is something people do when they need to makes themselves feel better about themselves.
Actually you're the one that makes it sound like you were the only one who took cuts and went through a bad time.  Although I hardly ever agree with him and Weaasles can be arrogant  at times he's generally a happy or at least content person.You are the one with all the negativity so if anyone needs to feel better about themself it's you

Reactions: 3 people
Parker stated the 7% BEFORE DL gave their employees the 14.5% raise, after DL did that Parker changed his tune to DL+3%.

And every union took hits since 9/11 no airline was immune to its effects, so it just wasn't the TWU that took concessions in the business, all unions did for the most part except WN.

Reactions: 1 person
DallasConehead said:
25k/yr x 12 = 300k gawd..... Cmon Bob, your the numbers guy up in here. geeez

Base pay, vacation sick time, holidays x2.5, I could keep going, all of that adds up as you know.

In your post you seem unaware and oblivious of the sacrifices M&R has made which is typical of other title groups under the same representation umbrella.
He only has 8 years with the company so of course he's "luckily" somewhat unaware. Probably why even though Bob is many things, he's not a constant sourpuss.

DallasConehead said:
25k/yr x 12 = 300k gawd..... Cmon Bob, your the numbers guy up in here. geeez

Base pay, vacation sick time, holidays x2.5, I could keep going, all of that adds up as you know.

In your post you seem unaware and oblivious of the sacrifices M&R has made which is typical of other title groups under the same representation umbrella.
Tell me what your hourly rate before the tan book, that would be the blue book.

Worldport said:
Actually you're the one that makes it sound like you were the only one who took cuts and went through a bad time.  Although I hardly ever agree with him and Weaasles can be arrogant  at times he's generally a happy or at least content person.You are the one with all the negativity so if anyone needs to feel better about themself it's you
I always knew that you secretly liked me. I don't know about arrogant though? More so intolerant of people who never stop whining day in and day out. It's honestly pretty pathetic at least IMO.

700UW said:
Parker stated the 7% BEFORE DL gave their employees the 14.5% raise, after DL did that Parker changed his tune to DL+3%.
And every union took hits since 9/11 no airline was immune to its effects, so it just wasn't the TWU that took concessions in the business, all unions did for the most part except WN.
And I said over and over that the 3% change without Profit Sharing was "subpar"

Now I find the 3% to be perfectly acceptable.

Oh and the PS change of heart to be APPRECIATED.

WeAAsles said:
I always knew that you secretly liked me. I don't know about arrogant though? More so intolerant of people who never stop whining day in and day out. It's honestly pretty pathetic at least IMO.
When you are with the union boys at least that is perception. Arrogant might be strong how about you think you know whats best

Worldport said:
When you are with the union boys at least that is perception. Arrogant might be strong how about you think you know whats best
Slightly egocentric, confidant though. Pushy at times. Definitely that low tolerance. And I've been told I'm not very good at letting people vent. The problem is on that one though, how much air do they have in them when they need to vent daily?

WeAAsles said:
Slightly egocentric, confidant though. Pushy at times. Definitely that low tolerance. And I've been told I'm not very good at letting people vent. The problem is on that one though, how much air do they have in them when they need to vent daily?
If you are Conehead more than the Goodyear blimp. Some people are just miserable I try to avoid them. Conehead might actually be a good guy this might be his only outlet to vent or he might be one of those people I try to avoid

Worldport said:
If you are Conehead more than the Goodyear blimp. Some people are just miserable I try to avoid them. Conehead might actually be a good guy this might be his only outlet to vent or he might be one of those people I try to avoid
Well when the day comes that we sign our JCBA I'm probably going to sign off and out? Don't see any point to coming on here and going back and forth with the miserables. Might even become a 360 and be the biggest company cheerleader they can find? Start eating the Appreciation day pizza or burgers, conversing more and smiling at the managers, join all the employee initiatives, ask them if they want me to be a part of any of those videos, or hell even if they want my ugly mug on a poster say, Sure why not?

Let anyone who still wants to dwell on the past take that anger to the grave with them. Not interested.

You know what I wish they would do Worldport. Take the 5% maybe we should have gotten this year and offer a great buyout with it? Maybe the miserables will consider it a peace offering and swim in the ocean like Lt. Dan after he railed against God in Forrest Gump?

Talked on the bus today to a 3 year FA (cute as sin) who was over the moon in appreciation to hear about the 6% raise. Man that was nice to see. A simply positive person with no anger for anything. Bright eyed and positive about her future. That girl really made my day man.

Reactions: 2 people
WeAAsles said:
Well when the day comes that we sign our JCBA I'm probably going to sign off and out? Don't see any point to coming on here and going back and forth with the miserables. Might even become a 360 and be the biggest company cheerleader they can find? Start eating the Appreciation day pizza or burgers, conversing more and smiling at the managers, join all the employee initiatives, ask them if they want me to be a part of any of those videos, or hell even if they want my ugly mug on a poster say, Sure why not?

Let anyone who still wants to dwell on the past take that anger to the grave with them. Not interested.

You know what I wish they would do Worldport. Take the 5% maybe we should have gotten this year and offer a great buyout with it? Maybe the miserables will consider it a peace offering and swim in the ocean like Lt. Dan after he railed against God in Forrest Gump?

Talked on the bus today to a 3 year FA (cute as sin) who was over the moon in appreciation to hear about the 6% raise. Man that was nice to see. A simply positive person with no anger for anything. Bright eyed and positive about her future. That girl really made my day man.
Now if you can keep her away from the others she might remain positive. I agree they should give a decent buy out and get rid or the negativity. Negativity can be a real cancer, got to cut it out

Worldport said:
Now if you can keep her away from the others she might remain positive. I agree they should give a decent buy out and get rid or the negativity. Negativity can be a real cancer, got to cut it out
I told her to try to do that. Don't let them sour you. I tell lots of new hires that on the ramp here too.

Thanks Doug......

Can't believe all the negativity about the company GIVING us money. I will tell you that I get more discouraged when I see managers making boneheaded mistakes that cause delays, now that's money coming out of our pocket. 

When will they learn to build up our morale and utilize the experience of the crew chiefs, mechanics and even the supervisors to run the operation efficiently. As opposed to the way appears now. Of course I would wait until we get a new contract, nobody's in the mood to save management from their own mistakes. 

WeAAsles said:
I told her to try to do that. Don't let them sour you. I tell lots of new hires that on the ramp here too.
I tell them to go work for the transit where the pay is just as good and you still have a pension and retiree medical......

Reactions: 3 people
bigjets said:
Thanks Doug......

Can't believe all the negativity about the company GIVING us money. I will tell you that I get more discouraged when I see managers making boneheaded mistakes that cause delays, now that's money coming out of our pocket. 

When will they learn to build up our morale and utilize the experience of the crew chiefs, mechanics and even the supervisors to run the operation efficiently. As opposed to the way appears now. Of course I would wait until we get a new contract, nobody's in the mood to save management from their own mistakes. 
The company hasn't given you anything. Unless you received something in your bank that the rest of hasn't gotten.