Psychiatry Germanwings Bi Polar the FAA and you.

CRASTOR

Oct 2, 2017
Reading a recent article and I am inclined to post this.

There has been a 4000 % increase in the number of Bi Polar diagnosis since the mid 90's. Its also how communists attempt to exert a monopoly over labor which is a subject of recent debate in regards to unions and their affiliation within the AFLCIO. Trumpka! Also, this Soviet era psychiatry serves as a prime example of Federal overreach which needs to be urgently addressed as its become fashionable for the FAA to hunt down certificate holders and dredge up a sometimes decade old undisclosed DUI or long past medical record of transient depression in order to extort them for cash money.

But the field of psychiatry is not stopping there. Now psychiatrists want to date their patients.

Psychiatry 'finishes the job' of splitting the personality. This is intentional, systematic; overpowering the patient in order to extract the maximum financial value. The clinical subject is rendered helpless and defeated as various contingencies are devised in a will to rule over perceived laity. Recently I read pieces of a treatise wherein the author, one Neil Chesanow, disavows the physician patient relationship and the Hippocratic oath, suggesting that 68% of physicians now favor dating their patients. I would personally not mind dating a Cardiologist, but for a psychiatrist to proclaim this is very dangerous.

This presents a creeping, deceitful, and calculated moral revisionism particularly in regard to the field of psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry, eagerly grafting layers of immunity to position themselves as the self appointed gatekeepers of fictitious diseases in which they are the authors. This, I submit, is the work of psychopaths. The selling of unnecessary medicine to vulnerable people that have been rendered helpless within a framework of power that is already inappropriate to begin with, and unnecessary where natural remedies are freely and readily available.

Allowing psychiatrists to date their patients is clearly a move in the wrong direction. The following quote is extracted from Dr Chesanow's article. Though quoted of an ER physician, the delicious irony is that Dr. Chesanow not only demonstrates his covert narcissism but he also frames my argument nicely for me:

"I think we are enormously misguided, if not narcissistic, to believe that there is no amount of time out of the physician/patient relationship that 'resets' the relationship," an emergency physician wrote in response. "If 'individual patients often unquestionably submit to a physician's authority,' as an expert was quoted as saying, then we should give up on the concept of medical informed consent, as our patients clearly cannot separate themselves from the omnipotent physician/patient relationship adequately to be able to give such consent. As a profession, let's at least be logically consistent in our positions."

No Dr. Chesanow, proposing relative similarity between psychiatry and Emergency room medicine is an invalid comparison. Regarding the practice of psychiatry: patients are not only rendered unable but rendered helpless from separating themselves from the 'omnipotent' physician/patient relationship. This relationship is clearly not one of consent, but one of overpowering the will of a patient rendered helpless. This intentional malice in psychiatry's schema 'sires' the will of the individual and creates an atmosphere that promotes servile acquiescence and abuse of another person's intellect, clearly making this incremental and ill conceived malignant overreach in a field of medicine with dubious medical value and more about peddling irregular antipsychotic mood altering drugs, nearly all of which have a suicide warning.

Thanks for reading. Please spread the word about the dangers of covert narcissism in psychiatry, Federal overreach, and criminal activity taking place in some of the highest offices of the land.

http://airline-whistleblower.blogspot.com/p/whistleblowing-united-pilots_13.html

Kirby, Dr. Washo, Father Hushen - Its Hooverville!

"
I had been forewarned early on by ALPA captain associates that the typical process employed by management to remove "dissident" pilots was through dismissal via the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) on psychological or other grounds."

Last edited:
Reading a recent article and I am inclined to post this.

There has been a 4000 % increase in the number of Bi Polar diagnosis since the mid 90's. Its also how communists attempt to exert a monopoly over labor which is a subject of recent debate in regards to unions and their affiliation within the AFLCIO. Trumpka! Also, this Soviet era psychiatry serves as a prime example of Federal overreach which needs to be urgently addressed as its become fashionable for the FAA to hunt down certificate holders and dredge up a sometimes decade old undisclosed DUI or long past medical record of transient depression in order to extort them for cash money.

But the field of psychiatry is not stopping there. Now psychiatrists want to date their patients.

Psychiatry 'finishes the job' of splitting the personality. This is intentional, systematic; overpowering the patient in order to extract the maximum financial value. The clinical subject is rendered helpless and defeated as various contingencies are devised in a will to rule over perceived laity. Recently I read pieces of a treatise wherein the author, one Neil Chesanow, disavows the physician patient relationship and the Hippocratic oath, suggesting that 68% of physicians now favor dating their patients. I would personally not mind dating a Cardiologist, but for a psychiatrist to proclaim this is very dangerous.

This presents a creeping, deceitful, and calculated moral revisionism particularly in regard to the field of psychiatry and the pharmaceutical industry, eagerly grafting layers of immunity to position themselves as the self appointed gatekeepers of fictitious diseases in which they are the authors. This, I submit, is the work of psychopaths. The selling of unnecessary medicine to vulnerable people that have been rendered helpless within a framework of power that is already inappropriate to begin with, and unnecessary where natural remedies are freely and readily available.

Allowing psychiatrists to date their patients is clearly a move in the wrong direction. The following quote is extracted from Dr Chesanow's article. Though quoted of an ER physician, the delicious irony is that Dr. Chesanow not only demonstrates his covert narcissism but he also frames my argument nicely for me:

"I think we are enormously misguided, if not narcissistic, to believe that there is no amount of time out of the physician/patient relationship that 'resets' the relationship," an emergency physician wrote in response. "If 'individual patients often unquestionably submit to a physician's authority,' as an expert was quoted as saying, then we should give up on the concept of medical informed consent, as our patients clearly cannot separate themselves from the omnipotent physician/patient relationship adequately to be able to give such consent. As a profession, let's at least be logically consistent in our positions."

No Dr. Chesanow, proposing relative similarity between psychiatry and Emergency room medicine is an invalid comparison. Regarding the practice of psychiatry: patients are not only rendered unable but rendered helpless from separating themselves from the 'omnipotent' physician/patient relationship. This relationship is clearly not one of consent, but one of overpowering the will of a patient rendered helpless. This intentional malice in psychiatry's schema 'sires' the will of the individual and creates an atmosphere that promotes servile acquiescence and abuse of another person's intellect, clearly making this incremental and ill conceived malignant overreach in a field of medicine with dubious medical value and more about peddling irregular antipsychotic mood altering drugs, nearly all of which have a suicide warning.

Thanks for reading. Please spread the word about the dangers of covert narcissism in psychiatry, Federal overreach, and criminal activity taking place in some of the highest offices of the land.

http://airline-whistleblower.blogspot.com/p/whistleblowing-united-pilots_13.html

Kirby, Dr. Washo, Father Hushen - Its Hooverville!

"
I had been forewarned early on by ALPA captain associates that the typical process employed by management to remove "dissident" pilots was through dismissal via the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) on psychological or other grounds."

Hell, give them this sites addy and let it go on its own.

The last meal on the Titanic was braised Lamb and Roman punch.

Last edited: