PTO's NWA Scab Career...

=========================================================

Speaking of INSANITY,

PTO, I must make an "assessment" here.

(IMHO...ONLY),

YOUR BEING A SCAB, HAS BEEN EQUALED TO ANOTHER "TRAIT" !

IN RECOGNITION OF YOUR WALKING INTO A UNION HALL, and getting into a "Beef" with a "9th Ward" co-worker,

Your portfolio is as follows;

1a. ....A SCAB !
1b. ...."An IDIOT" !!

3. ....An Inbred "Red Neck"

What's the resale value of a good "Doublewide" these days?

NH/BB's

“I would like to let you know that your rantings make you look like a fool from hell.†(PTO to Robbed)
Robbedagain…. this is what NH/BB thinks of PTO’s ranting. I could have found dozens more, from dozens of others, but I didn’t want this post to be 20 pages long. His ranting is pure and simple lies at times, like the post below from local 12 proud, PTO, aka Felix, has MPD.

As the name implies, Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) is a mental condition in which two or more personalities appear to inhabit a single body.

Don't you love it when the SCAB has written "comprehension" in his message? What a friggin' "blowhard".

Can you imagine how much PTO's coworkers and now NWA HR must dislike him? From what we've learned here on this message board I'd also go so far as to say that PTO probably doesn't work well in a diverse workplace.
-----------------------------------------
SCAB mantra: BOOGERS & BEER! BOOGERS & BEER!

“Your reading comprehension is deplorable†(PTO to Robbed)
Robbedagain: here PTO goes using the word comprehension in a statement. The above post shows what people think of his use of the word.
You guys are so out of touch with reality it is unreal. Racist? You have not a clue as to what you are talking about. Working in a diverse work environment? What do you think the contract side of the house is? I doubt that NWA has ever seen such a diversified work force and employee independence before in their history. You guys live in a unionized cocoon that is set apart from reality. The current group of guys I hangout with consists of three Blacks, one Mexican a Porte Rican, one AA-Okie from Tulsa and three white AMFA Scabs. There was a Middle Eastern guy at one time but he left during Mecca to go throw a rock at another rock and never came back. You guys have no idea what a diversified work force is. I have seen your work force and I assure you it is not all that diversified. Get a real life Gentlemen. One other thing when you go into a part of town and every business and home has bars on the doors and windows and the store clerks are encased in a bullet proof cubicle, there is a reason for it and its not because everyone is running around singing Jazz.
“Your pure ignorance is an insult to unionism. Though most of these guys keep their mouth shut I promise you that they wish you would do the same because you are an embarrassment to unionism.†(PTO to Robbed)
Robbedagain: See the above post? Pure and simple he has no clue on what he is talking about!!!! It’s proof that he is a bigot and a racist. He has no clue neither what Unionism is built on, nor does he know what Unionism is! I for one do not and would not find you an embarrassment to whatever cause you believe in. So, keep your posts a coming!

“It is probably a good thing that you didcome to this country because here you have a half hass chance at a decent life being uneducated as you are. You woul probably be lucky to live in a cardboard box back in your home country. Did you ever get a green card or are you still hiding fromimmigration?†(PTO to Robbed)
Robbedagain: He who casts the first stone? What kind of crappy typos is this mumbo jumbo? Again this just proves that what he stated in the above post about diversity is all lies. He is a racist. He is a Bully. He is a Thug. He is a hateful, hurtful person.
And to proudly quote you Robbed he is a "lowlife filthy scab."

Robbedagain: He who casts the first stone? What kind of crappy typos is this mumbo jumbo? Again this just proves that what he stated in the above post about diversity is all lies. He is a racist. He is a Bully. He is a Thug. He is a hateful, hurtful person.
And to proudly quote you Robbed he is a "lowlife filthy scab."
Wow groundcontrol you sure did put a lot of effort into such riff-raff. Me hurtful? No, just "Brutally Honest". I do make typos, there is no doubt about that the problem I am having with those that you mention is, they are not mine. I just checked the original PM and those typos are not there, so much for you guys' integrity. :lol: Did I cast the first stone? Hmmmm, more union propaganda.

and boast how you like being unemployed if the timing is right.. :lol: WTF does that mean?.. when the fish are spawning? Your a LOSER SCAB boy! what the hell is there to be jealous of? My affirmation is very much warranted and Correct!
Timing? Well that would be working from January and being laid off in June then returning to work in September and being laid off in mid November. You would really be surprised how often this happens. Sometimes is what will happen I will start a contract in January and it will suddenly come to and end in March or April. Since I already take four to five months of a year you can see where this can be detrimental to my annual income so I either suck it up and go home or go out on another contract. What I enjoy so much about this is that it is my choice. Those dates don't exactly fall in the spawning season but they are close enough. Who cares though as a contactor when I get the call that "the reds are runnin'" I can always say guys I'll be back in a week and have to answer to no one but myself.

As I parked at the employee parking lot this morning I parked nose to nose with a Mercedes with New Hampshire tags. I do not ever recall seeing a New Hampshire tag for when I read their slogan I decided it was time for me to bring this NWA job to an end. I don't know if I will be leaving in July or December, I have yet to make that decision. I do not wish to be a prisoner to any company.

Wow groundcontrol you sure did put a lot of effort into such riff-raff. Me hurtful? No, just "Brutally Honest". I do make typos, there is no doubt about that the problem I am having with those that you mention is, they are not mine. I just checked the original PM and those typos are not there, so much for you guys' integrity. :lol: Did I cast the first stone? Hmmmm, more union propaganda.
wow PTO...your only response to the riff-raff in your pm to robbed is that the typos aren’t yours??? And you feel a lack of integrity on us guys' because the typos aren’t yours?
You are a piece of work!!!

Brutally honest? I don't buy that. Vile, bigot, prejudice, racist but I wouldn't call you brutally honest.

"He who cast the first stone" is definitely on page 1 of my union hand book...How astute of you to pick that up as "union propaganda". :bleh:

Cut and paste must have been broken :D or maybe local is right one of your other MPD must have hijacked your computer. :lol:

that sure is funny there groundcontrol! Hey Kev, if that was a real diverse of a work place you were in at your previous city, then I dont know what would be! That is about as diverse at it comes! too bad pto cant figure it out!

Brutally honest? I don't buy that. Vile, bigot, prejudice, racist but I wouldn't call you brutally honest.
Where is all of this racist and prejudice talk coming from? I understand you guys hate PTO because he took a job that on of your fellow unionists abandoned, but why do you guys feel the need to assign these additional reasons to hate him. Is it because he had the audacity to have a disagreement with a black person he worked with? Do all who share this opinion think that blacks should be treated with kid gloves, just because they are black? If you do, then you are the racist for thinking that blacks are incapable of earning their place in life based on the merits of their own skills and work ethic.

Next thing you know, PTO will make an off-hand comment about spanking his kid, and there will be a 100 message thread on how PTO beats his kids, and probably molests them when he's finished. I think you see my point.

finman, those AMFA folks did not abandon their posts. SCAB AIR forced them to either take lay offs or go on strike, the latter of which is still on going. AMFA did what they believe was right and I agree. It was/is about dam time that a union has the balls to stand up to the inept incompetence butchers running an airline into the cemetery. PTO's lack of knowledge in the union dept is very clear.

It appears that unions don't have that great of track record when it comes to "diversity". From the "union facts" link on this website.

Discrimination By Unions

The Davis-Bacon Act was passed by Congress in 1934 with the strong support of labor unions. The Act requires construction firms contracting for the federal government to pay their workers "locally prevailing wages," and it was passed by lawmakers with the explicit intention of keeping low-skilled African-American workers out of federal construction projects. American Federation of Labor (the "AFL" of today's AFL-CIO) president William Green testified that "colored labor is being sought to demoralize wage rates."

In 1999, Harry Alford, president of the National Black Chamber of Commerce testified before Congress on the "racist roots" of the Davis-Bacon Act. Here is an excerpt:

The Center for Union Facts has obtained documents through the Freedom of Information Act demonstrating distressing abuse of equal-opportunity rights by labor leaders.

Since 2000, labor unions faced 13,815 complaints of discrimination filed with the government's Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. These include:

4,248 complaints of race discrimination
3,386 complaints of age discrimination
1,820 complaints of sex discrimination
1,642 complaints of disability discrimination
297 complaints of religious discrimination

The exclusivity effect of Davis-Bacon requirements encourages the construction trades to continue its activity of discrimination against African-American labor. Locally, regionally and nationally construction trades under-represent the African-American population. Go to any city or look at any major project and you will find a great disparity against African-American labor.

Let us look at a few examples. The City of Detroit has embarked on a major construction expansion including a new football stadium and a new major league baseball park -- across the street from each other. Even though the City of Detroit has a population that is 77 percent Black, these two projects which have been declared 'union only' will, at best, average no more than 15 percent African American participation in the workforce. This is a disaster!

What is worse is that this paltry performance is going to exhaust the entire Detroit marketplace of Black union craftsmen. The other 'union only' or Davis-Bacon projects concurrently taking place will be virtually void of black employment in a city that is 77 percent black …

Travel to Indianapolis where still, as of two days ago, they have segregated union halls. Go to the 'black union hall' for cement workers on 1502 Martin Luther King Ave. If you want white workers visit the 'white union hall' on North Sherman Ave. The same is for carpenters. Go to the hall on east 38th street for black workers and visit the hall on south Madison for white workers.

The AFL-CIO still fights to preserve the Davis-Bacon Act.

First, I'd be interested in just how many of those statistics you quoted are attributed to AMFA.

Second, even if everything there to the last charge was pinned directly to AMFA it still doesn't exonerate PTO and his comments.

One does not excuse the other.

Where is all of this racist and prejudice talk coming from? I understand you guys hate PTO because he took a job that on of your fellow unionists abandoned, but why do you guys feel the need to assign these additional reasons to hate him. Is it because he had the audacity to have a disagreement with a black person he worked with? Do all who share this opinion think that blacks should be treated with kid gloves, just because they are black? If you do, then you are the racist for thinking that blacks are incapable of earning their place in life based on the merits of their own skills and work ethic.

Next thing you know, PTO will make an off-hand comment about spanking his kid, and there will be a 100 message thread on how PTO beats his kids, and probably molests them when he's finished. I think you see my point.
These are PTO' words, quotes, whatever.... You think I am too judgemental?
The following was directed at Robbedagain....“It is probably a good thing that you did come to this country because here you have a half hass chance at a decent life being uneducated as you are. You would probably be lucky to live in a cardboard box back in your home country. Did you ever get a green card or are you still hiding from immigration?â€￾
This combined with his 9th ward remarks (and others) makes me stand by my remarks...So, no I don't see your point. Do you see mine?
PS... PTO's kids probably could use a good spanking, after all they don't have a father in their life.

Folks,

This is getting a little too personal. Keep the conversation and/or rebuttal away from family members.

Thank you.

MY NWA Scab career is officially over for the time being. This chapter is hereby closed and what a helluva ride it was. What a helluva day today was, it was non-stop all day long. Things were going really well till my very last bird. A-24, with a fifty-minute ground time, had a T/A Check, which turned into Oil service, hydraulic service and tire service. After all of that was done I go on to the flight deck to find two cabin write-ups that was not called in or sent by ACARS, it is really red arsing when that happens. One was a recline issue that was quickly handled by cycling the seat. The other was a seat row that had come loose from the seat track. As I was checking out the seat they began boarding. I made the embarrassing call to control and told them to board first class but to hold boarding for coach with a twenty minute advise on boarding. I was fighting like hell with the seat but getting nowhere with it. I was about to just pull the whole row and MEL it when another mechanic showed up to provide assistance. With him working the fwd leg and me working the aft we were able to get it seated and locked in. I called control to resume boarding, cleared the logbook and called it maintenance ready. The aircraft received a eighteen minute delay but it went to the previous flight crew for not contacting In-Range or sending the write-ups via ACARS. All in all a good day, boy I am going to miss those high-pressure moments.

MY NWA Scab career is officially over for the time being. This chapter is hereby closed and what a helluva ride it was. What a helluva day today was, it was non-stop all day long. Things were going really well till my very last bird. A-24, with a fifty-minute ground time, had a T/A Check, which turned into Oil service, hydraulic service and tire service. After all of that was done I go on to the flight deck to find two cabin write-ups that was not called in or sent by ACARS, it is really red arsing when that happens. One was a recline issue that was quickly handled by cycling the seat. The other was a seat row that had come loose from the seat track. As I was checking out the seat they began boarding. I made the embarrassing call to control and told them to board first class but to hold boarding for coach with a twenty minute advise on boarding. I was fighting like hell with the seat but getting nowhere with it. I was about to just pull the whole row and MEL it when another mechanic showed up to provide assistance. With him working the fwd leg and me working the aft we were able to get it seated and locked in. I called control to resume boarding, cleared the logbook and called it maintenance ready. The aircraft received a eighteen minute delay but it went to the previous flight crew for not contacting In-Range or sending the write-ups via ACARS. All in all a good day, boy I am going to miss those high-pressure moments.

AMAZING! Someone's thought process has been "red tagged". LOL

Does NW have inflatable seats (aka high preasure)? :D