PTO's NWA Scab Career...

[quote name='Hackman' post='362489' date='Mar 13 2006, 04:12 AM']Right, life is about numbers 'Cods. Yours is a sum of 0. Your claiming now that SUPERscabs like you only have 7 months of aircraft experience? Whoa, its worse than I imagined. I thought Dougie Stealin' stated you scabs had years upon years?[/quote]
Hey, 7 months multiplied by the mechanics working, is a lot of years of experience :up:

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='362539' date='Mar 13 2006, 08:11 AM']My work group at my airline has been on strike and I along with my fellow workers, walked the picket line. I also support the AMFA, PFAA, IAM and APLA and Northwest. I have also walked the picket line with AMFA and I will walk with PFAA, ALPA and IAM, if they strike too.[/quote]

You are really SPECIAL! :lol: :down:

[quote name='Nor'Easta' post='362877' date='Mar 14 2006, 02:25 AM']Oh no, we have another Scab on the premises! :shock:

Fly ScabAir and put your life at risk.[/quote]
dont forget the parachutes in case of an in flight emergence! :p

dont forget the parachutes in case of an in flight emergence! :p

The fact that someone is a "SCAB" is all that I need to know. Beyond that I don't need to know anything else. Err...maybe a little personal information. LOL

SCABS are such a contributing factor to the attack on middle class America. With feet firmly planted in mid air they always scavenge at the expense of others who have fought for a better way.

SCABS will always fail in the end.

The fact that someone is a "SCAB" is all that I need to know. Beyond that I don't need to know anything else. Err...maybe a little personal information. LOL

SCABS are such a contributing factor to the attack on middle class America. With feet firmly planted in mid air they always scavenge at the expense of others who have fought for a better way.

SCABS will always fail in the end.
What are you using as your source data that helps you to conclude that there is an "attack on the middle class". Just wondering if you had some economic reports that I'm not aware of.

"scabs", as you call them, likely have absolutely no negative economic impact on the middle class. The miniscule percent of the workforce that is made up of scabs, and the miniscule percent of the middle class jobs that were scabbed at one point in time, suggests that it can't have that big of impact on the middle class as a whole. It likely only occurs where there are large variances in the market value of a job and the wage rate being paid for that job. This correction in the wages where it is necessary is an inevitable occurrence if the employer is to remain competitive with other companies that aren't burdened by those higher costs.

Thankfully, there are poeple that are willing to bear the brunt of the union intimidation and strongarming and provide the needed labor where these large variances exist and where the union refuses to adapt to the current marketplace. This process, though seldomly attempted, saves companies from extinction and benefits the greater economy.

What are you using as your source data that helps you to conclude that there is an "attack on the middle class". Just wondering if you had some economic reports that I'm not aware of.
why don't you just Google "attack on the middle class" and you will find plenty of sources. when your done, return to your masters lap and beg for scraps bootlicker!

BTW I typed in "Northwest airlines sucks" ROTFLMFAO...Now there is some good reading Koolaid drinker!

why don't you just Google "attack on the middle class" and you will find plenty of sources. when your done, return to your masters lap and beg for scraps bootlicker!

BTW I typed in "Northwest airlines sucks" ROTFLMFAO...Now there is some good reading Koolaid drinker!
most people have given up on debating finman....he is like a little kid....you will never be done debating him...most people give up. I remember my kid going thru the why why why stage....I could talk to him for hours and the only word he'd say is why? This is why I chose to put finman on my ignore list.

Thankfully, there are poeple that are willing to bear the brunt of the union intimidation and strongarming and provide the needed labor where these large variances exist and where the union refuses to adapt to the current marketplace. This process, though seldomly attempted, saves companies from extinction and benefits the greater economy.

Noun 1. bootlicker - someone who humbles himself as a sign of respect; who behaves as if he had no self-respect
apple polisher, ass-kisser, fawner, groveler, groveller, truckler
crawler, sycophant, toady, lackey - a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage

Why don't you Google "the world is going to end" and you'll find plenty of sources. I.E., just because a bunch of poeple write about something doesn't make it true.

In reference to this "masters lap" and "bootlicker" mantra that you guys always revert to when you have nothing intelligent to say, would it be fair to say that you are a "bootlicker" to unionism and your union bosses. It does mean a lack of individualism, does it not, and unionism, and by extension, communism, is largely based on suppressing the individual for the "greater good".

most people have given up on debating finman....he is like a little kid....you will never be done debating him...most people give up. I remember my kid going thru the why why why stage....I could talk to him for hours and the only word he'd say is why? This is why I chose to put finman on my ignore list.
One might consider an inability to partake in reasoned debate a "child-like" quality? My questions are generally done in a manner that is intended to challenge an assertion made by someone that is either illogical, untrue or both. If this board was just an echochamber of people blathering the exact same views, you would find that constructive? Why are you so afraid to entertain opinions from another person's perspective? Are you that unsure of the validity of your own views that you choose to just ignore those that differ from yours? Again, I'm just asking a bunch of questions, and that upsets you greatly, so I presume I will be once again be ignored.

I kind of like it. I think it's fun to debate with someone who is your "philosophical (sp?) opposite."
That's what I like about you Kev. You keep things above board, you clearly state your opinions, and you have enough confidence in your opinions to support them when they are challenged. We may not agree on many things, but you certainly force me to evaluate my stance and adjust my opinions at times.

Couldn't help but notice your abscense(sp?) on the thread regarding the Government Investigation of NWA on the pension Issue. Looks like Mr Cohen os at it again.
I guess I really don't have an opinion on the matter at this point. If they knowingly broke the law as it relates to the pension funding, then there should certainly be repercussions to those that made those decisions. It just doesn't appear that there's enough information out there to make any determination at this point. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in conjunction with the pension reform legislation that NWA is lobbying for in congress right now.

Why don't you Google "the world is going to end" and you'll find plenty of sources. I.E., just because a bunch of poeple write about something doesn't make it true.

In reference to this "masters lap" and "bootlicker" mantra that you guys always revert to when you have nothing intelligent to say, would it be fair to say that you are a "bootlicker" to unionism and your union bosses. It does mean a lack of individualism, does it not, and unionism, and by extension, communism, is largely based on suppressing the individual for the "greater good".
One might consider an inability to partake in reasoned debate a "child-like" quality? My questions are generally done in a manner that is intended to challenge an assertion made by someone that is either illogical, untrue or both. If this board was just an echochamber of people blathering the exact same views, you would find that constructive? Why are you so afraid to entertain opinions from another person's perspective? Are you that unsure of the validity of your own views that you choose to just ignore those that differ from yours? Again, I'm just asking a bunch of questions, and that upsets you greatly, so I presume I will be once again be ignored.
NO finman you just can't handle the truth, fact is thousands of jobs are leaving our shores both blue and white collar. many independent studies have been done and the research is there to prove it to be so. You set at your little cubicle and claim all is right with the world, just because you have'nt been outsourced yet does'nt make it so.

The reason you get labeled a "BOOTLICKER" is because you always take the stance in favor of management and never aknowledge that labor in this country is being attacked without any mercy, and what little you do recognize you attribute to market forces. the problem with you management lackeys is that you feel people will still produce and maintain the same level of professionalism no matter how much they are beaten down. You think it is'nt affecting your carrier? like I said type in the words "Northwest Airlines Sucks" several blogs are/have been started by your Customers who are sick of your Pathetic service. Why do you think that is Einstien?

You go ahead and pound the management drumb beat that its all market forces and we must compete with the world, but you best get used to the same quality of workmenship and crappy service that comes with it. You start messing with peoples livlihoods, you better be prepared for a few changes in your life as well.

Im no union lackey and have admitted numerous times on these boards that major changes are needed in the structure, however it was Companies like the one you so admire that created the need for UNIONS. as was alluded to on here by someone else, there really is no use in debating with you, you are a trained pupit who will do as his master demands, you see only numbers and figures. Get your resume in order bean counter cause your arrogant bosses are about to push the envelope!

BTW Genius the World will in fact end one day, when we dont know but nothing last forever Our SUN is a star and like all stars they die out eventually, you know burn up super nova style.

Now go type in "NORTHWEST AIRLINES SUCKS" and see if you can convince your lost customers that its all thier imagination that your service .....SUCKS

The reason you get labeled a "BOOTLICKER" is because you always take the stance in favor of management and never aknowledge that labor in this country is being attacked without any mercy, and what little you do recognize you attribute to market forces.
What, other than market forces, would drive down the value of a certain job? Companies like NWA are reacting to market forces; nothing else.

I know you'd like to think there is some sinister plot being carried out by the powers that be, but that is just a dreamed up boogeyman that people use when they don't or can't understand the impacts of a dynamic and free economic system.

If the quality suffers and customer service deteriorates, then market forces will push up the wages to attract higher quality employees. It works in both directions, and works quite well when prices (wages) are allowed to follow supply and demand.

Latest posts