QAnon

The only threats from mainline congress/senate demorats threatening a TrumpoRat i when Uncle Joe called tRUMP a bully. Meanwhile, TrumpoRats/RepubliHipocrits call for physical harm, death/hanging/etc...
RupubliRats just committed suicide.
Now, if you ever want a 'conservative Republican' in office, follow the fringe and nut cases.
Won't be too big of an issue. Dems know this crap they're going to slam down America's throats will cost them big time. They intend to institute irreversible change into government no matter who is in charge.

Won't be too big of an issue. Dems know this crap they're going to slam down America's throats will cost them big time. They intend to institute irreversible change into government no matter who is in charge.

looking for Pelosi 'to shoot her in the friggin' brain'
210129182224-dawn-bancroft-charged-exlarge-169.jpg

"We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin' brain, but we didn't find her," Bancroft says, according to the affidavit.

Made a video and posted it on social media.
Jail time a coming.....
Dude, you guys need a brain....
Hope she is called as a witness, her and CrazyQMan would make an excellent team...
:eek:

They can do QAnon, or they can do college-educated voters. They cannot do both.
The GOP’s waffling on QAnon has been on full display in recent days, as party leaders struggle to contain the fallout from the extremist rhetoric of freshman Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.). McCarthy has been largely silent as Democrats have moved to sanction her. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, however, took the highly unusual step of denouncing a House member, a move that Democrats say underscores the GOP’s split.

"They can do QAnon, or they can do college-educated voters. They cannot do both,” Maloney said.
Oh My....:eek:

Newsmax anchor storms off set when MyPillow CEO voices election conspiracies
Even NewsTampax dissed MyPillow guy for his stupidity.

"Mike, you're talking about machines. We at Newsmax have not been able to verify any of those kinds of allegations," he said, before reading from a statement: "While there were some clear evidence of some cases of voter fraud and election irregularities, the election results in every state were certified, and Newsmax accepts the results as legal and final. The courts have also supported that view."
Oh My....:eek:

DOJ doesn't want to be bothered with many of those 'riotists'. If they were nonviolent. many will get reduced sentences. They're worried about the case laod vs convictions.
Yea, don't count retribution for taking the Capitol of MeriKa by force.
A LOT of these A$$clowns will be doing Jail Time.
I hear Guantanamo has availability for terrorists.
Maybe Nancy will book them a room.................:eek:

Yea, don't count retribution for taking the Capitol of MeriKa by force.
A LOT of these A$$clowns will be doing Jail Time.
I hear Guantanamo has availability for terrorists.
Maybe Nancy will book them a room.................:eek:
Mickey Mouse charges for the most part. First time offenders and so on.Slap on the wrist.

No one 'took the capital of America by force'....if they did, I didn't see any heavy weapons.

Look at this as an eye opener to our elected leaders who haven't done much, if anything , for their constituents wishes for several decades.

I hope you, of all people, aren't turning in to an MSM mushroom.