R I P JOHN McCAIN, and may GOD BLESS YOU and FAMILY !!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
J Mc. was a MANS MAN, N O T like that POS @ 1600'. I Never have, nor Never would have cast a vote for Johnny Mc, but ONLY for the lone reason that he was a member of the GOP.

The ' MORON ' was Never, or could Ever be WORTHY to Kiss John McCains ASSSSS !!!

NEVER, EVER will I forget....John walking slowly into the Senate Chamber @ 3am.....catching the eye of the Senate recording clerk,.............extending his arm straight out, with his fist closed,.......then turning his thumb DOWN, saving the Affordable Care Act, all the while silently FLIPPING the MORON OFF !!!!!!

RIP Johnny Mac, and THANK YOU for your SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of approx. 140 'views', you were the ONLY decent person to respond to the Topic.

(Maybe HACK JOB or CLIT RAT, or Isp4 or 'southwind's computers Shite-the-bed, All at the same time ????????
LOL, it’s because your statement is such BS it really doesn’t warrant a response. I voted for Obummer in 08 because I did not like McCain at all. If he was the best the Demopublicans could come up with they didn’t deserve my vote for the presidency.

MAGA- Trump 2020.

They still believe the 'song bird' lie.
Just can't teach low information voters that think Russian memes are fact.
If you’re going to tossed that bs out there about people if you want to be taken seriously you’d criticize those here like the op who thinks the Russian dossier is fact, as well instead crickets

Latest posts