R I P JOHN McCAIN, and may GOD BLESS YOU and FAMILY !!

, 2018 9:19 AM
(Conservative Tribune) – Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave what some may call the perfect answer when asked about the late Sen. John McCain.

The Arizonan was heading into Tuesday’s primary election for the Republican nomination for a Senate seat — a primary that was won by Arpaio rival Martha McSally. He was interviewed by MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt.

Following McCain’s death from brain cancer on Saturday, many political figures weighed in on McCain’s life and heroic sacrifice during the Vietnam War. In a short transcript of the Arpaio interview segment released on Twitter by Hunt, Arpaio was asked to weigh in with his thoughts, too.

His answer could arguably have had fans of President Donald Trump shouting for joy at how he handled the potential “gotcha” question. Anyone familiar with Arpaio’s outstpoken style might say his answer is also a classic Arpaio thing to say:

Kasie Hunt

✔@kasie

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1034446275922419712

Me: “Do you think John McCain is a patriot?”
Arpaio: "Yes.”
Me: “A hero?”
Arpaio: “That's hard for me to answer. Because I never had a hero in my life until several months ago when I woke up after 75 years and I found my hero. You know who that person is? Donald Trump.”

Reactions: Insp4
(Conservative Tribune) – Former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave what some may call the perfect answer when asked about the late Sen. John McCain.

The Arizonan was heading into Tuesday’s primary election for the Republican nomination for a Senate seat — a primary that was won by Arpaio rival Martha McSally. He was interviewed by MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt.

Following McCain’s death from brain cancer on Saturday, many political figures weighed in on McCain’s life and heroic sacrifice during the Vietnam War. In a short transcript of the Arpaio interview segment released on Twitter by Hunt, Arpaio was asked to weigh in with his thoughts, too.

His answer could arguably have had fans of President Donald Trump shouting for joy at how he handled the potential “gotcha” question. Anyone familiar with Arpaio’s outstpoken style might say his answer is also a classic Arpaio thing to say:

Kasie Hunt

✔@kasie

Arpaio: “That's hard for me to answer. Because I never had a hero in my life until several months ago when I woke up after 75 years and I found my hero. You know who that person is? Donald Trump.”

Great answer for a mentally retarded clown.
Arpaio is giving ' GHOUL IANI ' a SERIOUS run for his money to become MORON # 2 !!

Boy oh Boy.
Johnny Mc's week long services are keeping the MORON off of the lead story that he usually occupies each and every day.
Couple that, with the ever-so-slowly tightening of the VICE on his nuts.
NO WONDER the poor P rick can't get any good REM sleep !!

Trumpmedals.jpg

Kasie Hunt

✔@kasie

Is Kasie Hunt related to Mike?