Radisson's Reward for helping NWA

proAMFA

Senior
Sep 28, 2003
http://twincities.bizjournals.com/twinciti.../21/story1.html

Yeah, I feel real sorry for the hotels.
Another reward for helping NWA will be the loss of business from potential customers like myself and others. I will not stay at Radisson.

Stand in line Radisson when it comes to dealing with NWA their are a lot of casualties with their hands out.

Travelers, do yourself a favor-do not fly NWA even if they are the last airline available this holiday season.

The Radisson will find a a way to survive despite itself. The real victims in the BK (besides the employees), are the "mom & pop" vendors used. In my old station, our manager had to explain to the luggage delivery guy why he was not going to get the $10,000 owed to him, while simultaneously telling him that NW expected his service level to remain the same......

Another reward for helping NWA will be the loss of business from potential customers like myself and others. I will not stay at Radisson.

Stand in line Radisson when it comes to dealing with NWA their are a lot of casualties with their hands out.

Travelers, do yourself a favor-do not fly NWA even if they are the last airline available this holiday season.

I don't get the logic behind boycotting Radisson. What about the other dozen or so hotels (in addition to the two Radissons) that also housed scabs? Gonna boycott them also?

I understand the logic behind your avoidance of NW. But why Radisson?

I agree; boycotting the Radisson is a very odd thing to do. Why not boycott all of the restaurants that served replacement workers as well? They all accepted payment in return for providing a service to a replacement worker.

The Radisson can't be hurting that bad from the whole thing. The hotel business is just like an airline, and they were selling rooms that would have otherwise gone vacant during a period of the year where they don't fill their hotel. As such, they are only out the incremental cost of housing these guys, which is probably less than 10% of what they were selling the rooms for. They probably made that amount back from the the replacement workers in their restaurant and vending machines.

I guess the good folks at Radisson never heard the expression...

"He who lays down with dogs, gets up with fleas."

======================================================

Jim,

You know how it goes, SCABS, rapist's, thieves, homeless, Al Queda, Republicans, .... Just as long as they "get the green" !!

But I must admit, It would be funny as HEL- if NW gave ol' Radisson a $$$ "PORKIN' "

NH/BB's

Back