Ramp worker accident PHL

Damn.

Let this be a clarion call to all of us who work on the ramp....

A. Be careful/aware. Rushing to make on time isn't worth your life. Ever.

B. Along with that, if your equipment isn't safe, RED TAG IT!

R.I.P.

Prayers and condolences to all of those in PHL. The loss of one of our brothers, or sisters is felt by this Membership system wide.

My prayers go out to the worker and his family.

I hope it wasn't something avoidable and reckless. I've seen many a tug racing resulting in close calls.

This is so sad.

If you get any new information, please post or PM me.

I'd like to send the family a card of condolence.

My thoughts and prayers are with the worker and the entire family as well as with all Fleet service members May that victim rest in peace

My thoughts and prayers to the family. It's a dangerous environment to work on the Ramp.

The equipment used in Philadelphia is substandard and I hope the company takes the proper steps to make sure every equipment is deemed safe, and remember to red tag any broken equipment.

The equipment used in Philadelphia is substandard and I hope the company takes the proper steps to make sure every equipment is deemed safe, and remember to red tag any broken equipment.
I'm sorry, but this is extremely sad to read about and doesn't deserve to go down the road of every post on this site, PHL sucks, equipment is garbage, DP, etc... I'm a former US/PHL employee and have stories to share, but it's for another topic on another day.

Our prayers got out to this ramper's family for the grief that they are having to deal with and for all of the co-workers who lost a brother/sister today. Our co-workers are like family with the amount of time we spend together each day. Truly a sad day.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. To my brothers and sisters in PHL my thoughts and prayers are with you also. We are a family and when one is lost it is felt by all. I am deeply saddened by this loss. It is a reminder of how dangerous the ramp can be, so brothers and sisters please be careful.

My Condolences to His Family and His US Airways Family. May God Be With You All.
I agree with all the above Post's and wish the best for the Family. A sad day when we lose one of our peers. Perhaps this would be a time to sit back for say, 24 hours, out of respect for the 'Fallen', and try not to Biatch about what is wrong with this Industry, the Economy, etc.... Can we give it a break for one day? Just a thought! My Prayers go out and God Rest the Soul.

How about a moment of silence across the system. At 1:00PM eastern time we should all stop what we are doing for 1 minute and reflect on our loss.