Really?

The same could be said for your postings on here.
Oh, come on Kev. I have no doubt that you can come up with something a bit more original. I am just as disppointed in you as well ThirdAeatHero.

I wonder what ever happened to Line crosser1?

Can you honestly say that your unions are bound by Solidarity? I really think it is more along the lines of, Bound by dues.

Oh, come on Kev. I have no doubt that you can come up with something a bit more original. I am just as disppointed in you as well ThirdAeatHero.

Can you honestly say that your unions are bound by Solidarity? I really think it is more along the lines of, Bound by dues.

I was refering to your posts, not Kevs.

As an A&P, you're supposed to know how to read.

Reactions: 1 person

I save my best material for more worthy posters. :rolleyes:

You tell us.

Can you honestly say that your unions are bound by Solidarity?

One more time, and then no more rehashing this..

The short answer is: On the local level, yes. At the Int'l level, no.

The Scamobile was cute a year and a half ago. It's a bit old now along with your tired and empty union slogans. "Solidarity", "An injury to one is an injury to all."

You know, the SCABmobile does look a bit old. Fortunately for most people they reside in better digs. :D

We know who supports unions but who supports SCABS? At the onset of the strike NWA supported SCABS. Now it doesn't seem that SCABAIR has much interest in SCABS either. Used and abused but legends in their own minds...SCABS are amazing!

When your Captains go nuts and start screaming the "F" word at passengers, I think the rest of this conversation means nothing.

Good point. :rolleyes:
let me get this straight. You just told robbed that the had a good point? I'll take that into consideration on your future posts. That would be like me congratulating my dog for being a good responsible citizen when he chooses to recycle his own food. (i.e., eat his own ####)

let me get this straight. You just told robbed that the had a good point? I'll take that into consideration on your future posts. That would be like me congratulating my dog for being a good responsible citizen when he chooses to recycle his own food. (i.e., eat his own ####)
Someone's a little cranky tonight....
Hitting the sauce again?
Working at NW will do that to you.

Is this a meltdown or what? PTO is making a case against elargement of the human cerebellum and reciprocal diminution since the Ice Age.

Oh yes, the longshoreman, I forgot about your one and only relatively recent success story for the unions. This is a whole different circumstance. Lets see if you can figure this out for yourself. Lets say that the TWU was the representing union in SEA and the IAM was the representing union in SAN. How successful do you think that strike would have been? I'll be willing to bet that every Dockhand from the crane operators to the roustabouts in every port is a longshoreman. I don't know that for sure but that is where I'm putting my money. You are also talking about a whole different breed of people. Do you see how you grandstand cheerleaders are always talking abut what is and is not legal. I promise you those boys could give a damn. If you put those men in the NWA strike I don't think NWA would have had an operational aircraft after Sept. 19th.

NHBB, you asked for my spin on this, I delivered it. I didn't realize I sealed the lid on this debate. Your Longshoreman strike does prove that unionism does work. The NWA fiasco proves that the fractured unions of NWA and the rest of the industry is an absolute waste of time.

Latest posts