Really?

This strike was not simply won by Scabs crossing a picket line but more like unions failing to come together to support a common cause. This failure of unions is a direct failure of each and every union member that claims solidarity.

A prime example of yet another failed union member. Stoodby on the sidlines and did nothing to support this strike other than cheer from the grandstands.

Say what you will,but this guy sums up the state of unionism in America quite well.

Say what you will,but this guy sums up the state of unionism in America quite well.

Read him a little more.
His ‘agenda’ might not be as altruistic as it appears.
If I were a ‘gambling man’ it would appear to me that PTO/KTO/BILL is a TWU (Yep…Union Guy) is ‘playing’ everyone.

JMHO,
B) UT

:lol: :lol: :lol: Did someone mention an ID-10T Form?

Maybe so, but you do spend and inordinate amount of time on the AA forum after you were booted out of (or left :p ) NWA.

So, spare us the suspense and give us a detailed perspective of why you became a scab.

Maybe so, but you do spend and inordinate amount of time on the AA forum after you were booted out of (or left :p ) NWA.

So, spare us the suspense and give us a detailed perspective of why you became a scab.
Not again..... he's like a re-occuring nightmare that wont quit.

I think it is the other way around, the AA/TWU Grandstand Cheerleaders spend and "inordinate" amount of time on the NWA board. They just wish they had the nerve and courage of the AMFA Boys, so they come here and dream of something they will never have.

At first it was the money, which got me interested. I made a few calls and I was in. I figured a few months in Arizona just having to attend training then going back home would be some real easy money. Once I had been in Arizona for awhile I learned a bit more about what was going on. It was pretty much a unanimous decision that there would be no strike, so much for that crystal ball. Then a few of us started reading this web site and learned what the all mighty union gurus, particularly the cowardly AA/TWU concession suck-up, wanna-be unionist, Grandstand Cheerleaders, at "The Majors" thought about us poor Contract MRO Folks. Well then it became personal. We were hoping for a strike. Which of course happened and we kicked some arse. I have learned a lot since then and in retrospect was in a place I had no business being, but I was there and had a very good time. Though I doubt I will ever cross another picket line, I do say that with one exception. In the event that the AA AMT's ever go on strike I swear I will be the first in line to cross their picket line. I don't care what I am doing at that time I will drop it in a heartbeat to be able to cross their line. So you AA Boys you just keep sucking up those concessions because if you even think of ever striking I will be your worst nightmare.

I think it is the other way around, the AA/TWU Grandstand Cheerleaders spend and "inordinate" amount of time on the NWA board. They just wish they had the nerve and courage of the AMFA Boys, so they come here and dream of something they will never have.
At first it was the money, which got me interested. I made a few calls and I was in. I figured a few months in Arizona just having to attend training then going back home would be some real easy money. Once I had been in Arizona for awhile I learned a bit more about what was going on. It was pretty much a unanimous decision that there would be no strike, so much for that crystal ball. Then a few of us started reading this web site and learned what the all mighty union gurus, particularly the cowardly AA/TWU concession suck-up, wanna-be unionist, Grandstand Cheerleaders, at "The Majors" thought about us poor Contract MRO Folks. Well then it became personal. We were hoping for a strike. Which of course happened and we kicked some arse. I have learned a lot since then and in retrospect was in a place I had no business being, but I was there and had a very good time. Though I doubt I will ever cross another picket line, I do say that with one exception. In the event that the AA AMT's ever go on strike I swear I will be the first in line to cross their picket line. I don't care what I am doing at that time I will drop it in a heartbeat to be able to cross their line. So you AA Boys you just keep sucking up those concessions because if you even think of ever striking I will be your worst nightmare.
what a greedy scab you really are now we all know what you are truly like.

what a greedy scab you really are now we all know what you are truly like.

Greedy? I don't think you understand robbed. AA wouldn't have to pay me a thing to be able to scab for them. Of course thats just wishful thinking because we all know that the AA/TWU Grandstand Cheerleaders will lap up the scraps instead of ever considering going on strike.

greedy? you could have fooled me on that you dam well know that you are nothing more than a greedy POS scab that dont belong in the airline world. and AA would never consider hiring something like you at all regardless cuz of your scab well known being at nwa

Yap, yap, yap.... flap, flap, flap.... go the worthless playthecods nonsensical scab gums. You run your mouth like a little f'ing toy poodle who hides behind her mommy's dress when corporate security isn't near by. I talk real tough...unless I have to face the music without hiding behind my alias. Then PlaytheCods is very, very quiet. Worst nightmare???? :lol: :lol: Jeezus 'cods, it must be a real b*tch to look yourself in the mirror.... and not cry a river of scab tears.

Your right about one thing, my NWA AMFA brothers did have nerve and courage in the face of greedy POS individuals like you and Scab Air management. None of my former NWA friends scabbed. Not one. They are all doing great, and their honor intact. I like to think I helped them make the right choice of not being scab maggot like 'cods.

You are right about one thing clown, you did not have any business being a bootlicking scab at Dougie's Airline disaster. You couldn't cut it......but then, we all knew that a long time ago when you exclaimed to us here over and over how good you are. How very pathetic, but as expected. BTW, how long was the DC-9 engine change??? I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Let's set one thing straight stupid. I have nothing against honorable competent MRO mechanics. I have MRO AMT friends that are very good at what they do. Where you have your scab simpleton wires crossed (too many dead brain cells???) is when you have to scab because of (fill reason in blank ______). You have assisted rogue management in bringing everyone further down in our skill, yourself included ( I do use that "skill" term very loosely for morons like you). You scabbed for easy money, which was simply sub-standard pay and benefits because that is all you can get as a lowly scab. Hook, line, and sinker, Stealin' got you. "Gee ma, I be makin' "The Big Bucks" now as one of Dougie's Scabair Star's!!!! "I might be able ta efford me that thar new Skeeterpeeter bass boat, ain't I sumptin'!!!!?? FR boy, yer sumptin'!!!!

You'll never lead any of the "poor MRO contract folks" out of the hole you helped dig. No scab ever will. Not even a little.

Now that I've wasted 20 minutes on your disgusting scab carcass again, I will finish with this. If and when any AA job action comes down the pike, (doubt it with the worthless twu) you make sure you speak up as the first dumb*ss fool in the scab line and shout; "I'm the scab PlaytheCooods!!!!!!", "I'm the scab PlaytheCooods!!!!". Real loud so we can hear you. Yeah.....right. :unsure: :ph34r: :unsure: :ph34r:

Face it delldude, the IAM conspired with NWA to break the AMFA: the IAM is a SCAB Outfit.

While the AMFA was in negotiations with NWA, the IAM trained their membership to push back aircraft. It has all been documented.

Since the AFL-CIO did not censure the IAM for that activity, the AFL-CIO is complicit in SCAB activity.

Unionism failed because Unions like the IAM were after retribution over fraternity; likewise the AFL-CIO.

Face it delldude, the IAM conspired with NWA to break the AMFA: the IAM is a SCAB Outfit.

While the AMFA was in negotiations with NWA, the IAM trained their membership to push back aircraft. It has all been documented.

Since the AFL-CIO did not censure the IAM for that activity, the AFL-CIO is complicit in SCAB activity.

Unionism failed because Unions like the IAM were after retribution over fraternity; likewise the AFL-CIO.
Unionism failed at NW because the aircraft mechanics crossed their own picket line. Say what you will about the push backs but the fact is that A&P licensed mechanics, AND ONLY A&P LICENSED MECHANICS, can perform line maintenance and legally sign the logbooks.

Unionism failed at NW because the aircraft mechanics crossed their own picket line. Say what you will about the push backs but the fact is that A&P licensed mechanics, AND ONLY A&P LICENSED MECHANICS, can perform line maintenance and legally sign the logbooks.
its too bad nwa doesnt have any of them left anymore since August of 2005. MGMT was the largest contributer to the failing of the AMFA at NWA

its too bad nwa doesnt have any of them left anymore since August of 2005. MGMT was the largest contributer to the failing of the AMFA at NWA
No kidding robbed! Animosity is the natural state between labor and management. It was a state of all out war between NWA management and AMFA- just like the EAL/IAM situation years ago. The difference is the IAM/EAL picket line held solid to the end ensuring an IAM victory over EAL management as to where the AMFA picket line collapsed after only 4 months ensuring a NWA management victory.