Remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2002
The JFK
www.usaviation.com
Hard to believe eight years have gone by.

Take a moment today to remember all of those who had their lives stolen from them eight years ago today.

Remember.

243074476_96d7ba85a6.jpg

God Bless everyone who was effected by the events of this day eight years ago. Although the hurting never goes away I hope the time has helped ease your pain.

Not only do I not need an anniversary or some other "excuse" to remember 9/11 because it is something I think about often...I honored the day by flying for leisure that day. It amazed me that the 8 years later, the amount of empty seats was staggering.

Personally, I wish those images were broadcast every day. It seems many in this nation, and world for that matter, have forgotten or are intentionally trying to minimize that dreadful day.

I also work in law enforcement...I've been in public safety for 23 years, and I don't need to wait until May for Police Week in DC to be reminded of the loss of officers in this nation. As I traveled through both CVG and CLE this weekend, as I encountered officers, I introduced myself as a fellow officer and reminded them to "be safe." Too many in the Thin Blue Line have died already this year...84 so far.

So lets all remember 9/11, honor the loss of life at the hands of the terrorists and never stop fighting the war on terrrorism. Something many in this nation no longer have the stomach for.

NYC
Pentagon
Shanksville PA

And who knows where else could have been included if the skys weren't emptied that horrible morning.

The topic and purpose of this thread is a remembrance of the events of 9/11/2001 and the people who died that day. Keep your conspiracy theories and political views in the Water Cooler where they belong.

Status
Not open for further replies.