" Repeal and Replace " ????

So your argument anyone who has taken advantage of the ACA has been on the dole their entire life? Hard to support that.

Where did I say that?

Are you actually reading what I wrote or are you just attempting to put words in my mouth to fit your narrative?

So are you saying that people who take advantage of the ACA are taking a handout?

Nice repackage job.

Again........
Where did I say that?

Are you actually reading what I wrote or are you just attempting to put words in my mouth to fit your narrative?

My point was Social Security and Medicare are not entitlements. They are funded by specific deductions from the paychecks of working Americans. Don't try to lump these in with welfare.

Nice repackage job.

Again........

My point was Social Security and Medicare are not entitlements. They are funded by specific deductions from the paychecks of working Americans. Don't try to lump these in with welfare.

SOOOOO is that a yes or a no on ACA being a handout?

Last edited:
SOOOOO is that a yes or a no on ACA being a handout?
I never brought up ACA. That was 100 percent you. I was talking about Social Security and Medicare. I refuse to let you pull me into your false narrative or allow you to dictate this conversation.

I have made my thoughts on the ACA very clear and I don't care to rehash them here. If you want to know how I feel about the ACA feel free to pull my old posts and quote me. There are plenty of posts to choose from and I have not reconsidered my position since I posted them.

I will say anything designed to be this convoluted is not meant to help the common man.

86090aaca0bea6db0f4f9db57bdcf45e.jpg