Republic Airways to buy Frontier Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it was a good job by WN and the pilots there newb. We will now be able to aquire the assets we need wihtout going through all of the employee merge headaches.....so in reality Republic just screwed the employees of F9.....it will just take a little time, but cost a lot less.

Good job Republic!!! hahahaha :blink:

Calm down....no need to get your panties all wet :shock:

We saw your books and saw the nightmare on the horizon. How many times have you guys been bankrupt? Yea 20% of your pilots would've hit the streets, the other 80% would've gotten a 30% pay raise AND been employee by WN. Now 100% will be out of work.

BTW, name calling is so 8th grade, how old are you?

Who told you that 100% of the employees at F9 will be out of work? :huh:
Why don't you just accept the fact that this one thing did not go SOUTHWEST's way. :eek:
Take a pill and move on.

The execs at Republic aren't stupid I think they can handle this. <_<

By the way......calling me a newbie....thats 8th grade sh*t

The latest rumor is that Republic is short $30 million to close the deal. Any support to that gossip?

The latest rumor is that Republic is short $30 million to close the deal. Any support to that gossip?

I didn't hear the amount but we did hear some rumors about some fuzzy math being done by Republic at the table....IOW they are short on having the amount of money they said they had.

Hey ordmech, who started this thread? hmmm, lol. To be honest I could care less if we got them or not....I'm just busting you haters little nads and you get all fired up.

I didn't hear the amount but we did hear some rumors about some fuzzy math being done by Republic at the table....IOW they are short on having the amount of money they said they had.

Hey ordmech, who started this thread? hmmm, lol. To be honest I could care less if we got them or not....I'm just busting you haters little nads and you get all fired up.

Who cares who started this thread? I sure as hell don't. Who's a hater? Sounds like you're the hater.

Well, since we can't seem to discuss the issue, just each other, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.