Republican women are done with Trump

"Unlike my thrice married adulterous opponent, I took my marriage vows seriously. Very seriously. I slandered, demeaned, threatened, smeared, and besmirched all the women my husband Billdo sexually assaulted. I tried to do my best to destroy them all. I am in it for the money, I am owed the White House. I really do care about women, sometimes. When I stood at the altar in front of God and promised I would be there for him for better or for worse, through thick and through thin, I meant it. I really meant it, kinda. I enabled my husband Billdo to sexually assault a young intern in the Oval Office with a cigar, then that blue dress mess he made on it. God, if only I could have deleted that dress like I did my emails. My husband has made mistakes, and lots and lots of sexual assaults while president, the we lied about it to all. I stood by Billdo, through the impeachment and losing his law license. His mistakes have hurt me greatly at times, as well as many many women lives he ruined, but who cares about that "trailer trash". They deserved it. but I made the decision that my family was worth keeping together, worth fighting for. It's also worth fighting for the millions I have made while in public office. I mean damn, that's all I really care about. It's all about the Benjamins baby!!! Billdo can be a sexual predator, as long as I'm rich. What difference does it make, right?

And when I watch my grandchildren at home, bouncing on their grandfathers knee, and i watch the joy on both of their faces, I know that I made the right choice". I just hope I can get visits from my grandkids in prison when I finally get prosecuted for my many crimes against the State. I just hope my hubby Billdo doesn't bring another "trailer trash" bimbo to the jail house to bounce on his knee too. I really don't want my grandkids to see that. Stronger and Richer Together.

trump-debate-hypocrites-libtards-Hildabeast-smashed

Last edited:
Reactions: cltrat
Reliving it: A Billdo Clinton rape victim. This is what Hildabeast defends? Not just "locker room" talk here folks.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/millennial-activists-left-unimpressed-with-trumps-190853331.html

"Gabe Linderman, a student at Ohio Wesleyan University, tells Yahoo Beauty by email, “Donald Trump’s decision to use sexual assault survivors as political pawns is wildly unempathetic. Not only is his decision a poor political move, but it invalidates the experiences of the one in five women that will be sexually assaulted in their lives.”

"Echoes Caroline Rexrode, a student at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., shared via email with Yahoo Beauty, “I know I am not the only young American who has been forced into an uncomfortable sexual situation by a man who sees me as less than human. I am also certain I am not the only one who relived that experience upon hearing Donald Trump’s description of the sexual assault he committed. It is impossible to imagine a positive future for myself or any victim of sexual assault in a nation where our president openly condones rape while simultaneously abusing the name of a sexual assault survivor to further his political campaign.”

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/millennial-activists-left-unimpressed-with-trumps-190853331.html
Activiist lying libtards.
"Gabe Linderman, a student at Ohio Wesleyan University, tells Yahoo Beauty by email, “Donald Trump’s decision to use sexual assault survivors as political pawns is wildly unempathetic. Not only is his decision a poor political move, but it invalidates the experiences of the one in five women that will be sexually assaulted in their lives.” What a bunch of tripe. They were not just "sexual assault survivors", they were Bildo Clintons sexual assault victims. Get that right. Maybe that 1 in 5 rape will be Billdos new victims. From what I have read, they all WANTED TO BE THERE at the debate to see Billdo and Hildabeast squirm. The voters need to know how Hildabeast covered it up and attempted to DESTROY them all.

"Echoes Caroline Rexrode, a student at George Washington University in Washington, D.C., shared via email with Yahoo Beauty, “I know I am not the only young American who Billdo raped and has been forced into an uncomfortable sexual situation by Billdo the predator who sees me as less than human. I am also certain I am not the only one who relived that experience upon hearing Donald Trump’s description of the sexual assault he committed. He did? Where are the rape charges and the $850,000 payment like that one Billdo Clinton had to pay to shut her up? It is impossible to imagine a positive future for myself or any victim of sexual assault in a nation where our former first lady covers for her predator president who openly commits rape instead of talking about it boastful man speak.
Hildabeast
while simultaneously abusing the many victims of several Billdo sexual assault survivors to further her political campaign.” Then when confronted by Billdos many many rape victims, his nasty lawyer wife Hildabeast laughs at them all and calls them "Trailer Trash".
Try again Quagtard.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...supporters-shove-bill-clinton-rape-protester/

Last edited:
You HillBillies know that "Hillery" is running for POTUS.
Not her husband.

I mean, you know that, right?
:p
Sorry not gonna work Hypocritical X.
Hildabeast was right along side the POS Billdo ruining the victims lives. She defended him while he was impeached and lost his law license. Complicity. Criminal.
Then she ruined a 12 year old.
Here, listen to Hildabeast laugh about it.

I swear to you ALL, that in my WILDEST Imagination, I could HAVE NEVER predicted a BETTER(worse) outcome for the WHOLE GOP. If I was a screenwriter, I could have NEVER imagined to be able to write a script that WILL outline the Destruction/Demolition that awaits the brutal RE PLUG BLICAN Party. It's like T-Rump is the atomic bomb of the 1940's, EXCEPT the dumb BAS***D is dropping it on his OWN HEAD, with the shock waves that will reverberate through the WHOLE Party. Allow me to repeat myself, " THE WHOLE PARTY " ! Hillary is the safest bet to win, that Vegas has EVER touted . The senate, should it remain in GOP hands, will do so by only 1 or 2 members. Anyone think that the Democrats don't ALREADY have a couple of VERY centrist GOP Senators ALREADY lined up ? I have 1 right in my neighboring state, Susan Collins of Maine. Think Arlen Spector everyone. You replugs remember him right ? I KNOW delldude remembers him WELL !! (Jumpin') Jim Jeffords VT. Remember him. You CLOWNS in the GOP are about to get sooooooooooooooooo screwed that it WILL go down in History !
Hahahahahahahahahahaha !!

Reactions: Dog Wonder