Republicans... the gift that keeps giving

Ms Tree

Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
A republican, who had multiple affairs, a Tea partier who supports abortions, and who messed around with patients (I think that is an ethics violation). OH, did I forget to mention the abortions (two of them) were before he and his wife were married? Whoopssie. Some what inconvenient for someone who opposes abortions for everyone else.

And the winner is......

Scott_DesJarlais%2C_Official_Portrait%2C_112th_Congress.jpg

Rep Scott DesJarais of Tenn. OH yea, he is from the South. Go figure. Another do as I say not as I do republican who thinks he can tell a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

Reactions: 1 person
How convenient that you leave out the fact all this took place more than 10 years ago.

People's viewpoints mature with age, and while it is probably just fables to you, some of us do believe in the concepts of rehabilitation, forgiveness, redemption.

For example, I used to vote Democrat. Then I started thinking beyond my next paycheck, and about what the party was embracing...

-----------------------------------

I'm far more likely to listen to a recovering alcoholic/smoker/addict tell me that drinking/smoking/whatever is bad than I am someone who has never touched the stuff.

How many of those pro-choice proponents have actually had an abortion or been involved in a relationship where the woman had to seek one?

Reactions: 2 people
How convenient that you leave out the fact all this took place more than 10 years ago.

People's viewpoints mature with age, and while it is probably just fables to you, some of us do believe in the concepts of rehabilitation, forgiveness, redemption.

For example, I used to vote Democrat. Then I started thinking beyond my next paycheck, and about what the party was embracing...

I'm far more likely to listen to a recovering alcoholic/smoker/addict tell me that drinking/smoking/whatever is bad than I am someone who has never touched the stuff.

How many of those pro-choice proponents have actually had an abortion or been involved in a relationship where the woman had to seek one?

I voted DEMOCRAT while I was worrying beyond my next paycheck.

Now I don't worry AT ALL, beyond my next pay check, But I Didn't LOSE my MIND and start voting Republican !!!

4 MORE YEARS !
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah : )

I voted DEMOCRAT while I was worrying beyond my next paycheck.

Now I don't worry AT ALL, beyond my next pay check, But I Didn't LOSE my MIND and start voting Republican !!!

4 MORE YEARS !
Hahahahahahahahahahahahah : )

And get ready to spend that 1% raise in Jan., paying higher taxes....................Brahahaw !

Demorats new mantra !

Ineptocracy:

(in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers!

There's neither any conscience nor soul in the Republican party anymore. If you're a "traditional" GOP'er, it's time for you to take your party back from the monied interests & fringe groups...

Oh, the irony, Kev.

Where exactly is there a conscience or soul in the Democrat platform?

** Planned Parenthood was founded by racists who wanted to reduce minority birth rates; even today, abortions are disproportionately sought out by minorites...

** Repeatedly engages in identity-politics that say the color of your skin, your genitalia and how you chose to use it are more important than an individual's capabilities

** Lead by a leadership that "forgot" God and Israel, and then had to ram it thru after three voice votes which clearly showed no interest in supporting either one?

And as for no monied interests supporting the Democrats? I guess that guys like George Soros, Bill Maher, and the AFT, SEIU, and AFL/CIO really have no agenda?...

There's lots of science in the party. But soul? Sorry, it's items like those three that made me look beyond the party I started out in.

Who cares if it was 10 years ago. The man had multiple affairs. Some with patients and that is a ethical violation. The man supported two abortions with a woman he was not married too and you are saying it was 10 years ago so hey no big deal. I guess Gingrich learned his lesson too huh?

Do you allow this same forgiveness to des or just the as hats that you agree with? Good grief.

I seem to recall you being all bent out of shape because you think Obama is covering up what's happening in Bengahzi and yet this man was covering up multiple affairs and abortions but that's OK. That sounds exactly like the republican conscience we are all familiar with.

Reactions: 2 people
Oh, the irony, Kev.

** Planned Parenthood was founded by racists who wanted to reduce minority birth rates; even today, abortions are disproportionately sought out by minorites...

** Repeatedly engages in identity-politics that say the color of your skin, your genitalia and how you chose to use it are more important than an individual's capabilities

** Lead by a leadership that "forgot" God and Israel, and then had to ram it thru after three voice votes which clearly showed no interest in supporting either one?

And as for no monied interests supporting the Democrats? I guess that guys like George Soros, Bill Maher, and the AFT, SEIU, and AFL/CIO really have no agenda?...

There's lots of science in the party. But soul? Sorry, it's items like those three that made me look beyond the party I started out in.

Sanger is not what you make her out to be. Read a little bit about her and you might realize that.

So the republican don't bring race and gender into the equation? What is the party who has platform plank that tells women what they may or may not do with their body?

I don't think anyone forgot about god or Israel. They just figure that God and Israel had nothing to do with politics and there is that separation of church and state thing. I think it sucks that they caved but that's politics for you.

Way too much money in both parties.

The RNC has no concept of science. They would rather lead their party based on fantasy. You have a wing nut on the house science committee who does not believe in science. You have multiple representatives in both houses who have been exposed as gay, adulter, and cheaters.

Oh, the irony, Kev.

... and that procedure is but a fraction of the services Planned Parenthood provides. The vast majority of what they do has to do with reproductive health, annual exams, and so on.

Plenty of conscience & soul in advocating for a healthy populace.

Not sure where you're going here...

I don't think God has a place in either party's platform. Separation of church & state and all that...

I'll rephrase: "Monied interests looking out for their own best interest, at the expense of the rest of the nation." Better? Of course the SEIU etc. have an agenda. The difference is that theirs is usually looking out for their memberships and/or the US middle class. Groups like AFP are funded by/looking out for people like the Koch Brothers.

Sounds like your a morals voter. That's obviously fine, but I think it's a mindset that the changing demographics in this country increasingly disagrees with.

Sanger is not what you make her out to be. Read a little bit about her and you might realize that.

So the republican don't bring race and gender into the equation? What is the party who has platform plank that tells women what they may or may not do with their body?

I don't think anyone forgot about god or Israel. They just figure that God and Israel had nothing to do with politics and there is that separation of church and state thing. I think it sucks that they caved but that's politics for you.

Way too much money in both parties.

The RNC has no concept of science. They would rather lead their party based on fantasy. You have a wing nut on the house science committee who does not believe in science. You have multiple representatives in both houses who have been exposed as gay, adulter, and cheaters.

Never heard a republican telling a woman what she can do with her body ! Now, they may have different views and represent the rights, of the body inside said women !