Retirees filed to be reheard

I bet u went to the protest at HDQ. Did you really believe that was going to scare AA. I heard DP Pissed on the crowd from the roof. How did his Piss taste.
Nope, nope, and nope. Dippy Dave did not protest at Parker Place. No showed at DFW Terminal D also two of the biggest. Fail for the TWu bandwagon wanna be, an F. Didn't make it, but posts all the flyers over and over, hoping somebody else could do the fighting.

Dippy Dave will yak on and on about any AMT subject though, will post about AMT issues and insult until his fingers fall off, and show what a dolt he is. He has me on ignore, but yells insults hiding in the woods. Wut -a- man.

I call it the 700UW disease, know-it-all-itis.

Last edited:
Nope, nope, and nope. Dippy Dave did not protest at Parker Place. No showed at DFW Terminal D also two of the biggest. Fail for the TWu bandwagon wanna be, an F. Didn't make it, but posts all the flyers over and over, hoping somebody else could do the fighting.

Dippy Dave will yak on and on about any AMT subject though, will post about AMT issues and insult until his fingers fall off, and show what a dolt he is. He has me on ignore, but yells insults hiding in the woods. Wut -a- man.

I call in the 700UW disease, know-it-all-itis.
What is the 700 disease, and you must grow tired of attacking Dave the push out guy.

this Q & A is brought to you by north korea news: 'all the truth, only the truth'. our slogan for 7,846 years of our glorious civilization.

Q: what is the life expectancy of a n. korean citizen?

A: according to UN statistics, male life expectancy is 117 years, female life expectancy is 121 years. this is due to tranquil living, healthy diets and impeccable medical care.

Q: Who won the 2017 baseball world series?

A: the pyongyang pirates defeated the los angeles dodgers 4 games to 0. this included no-hitters in games 1, 3 and 4.

Q: what is the seniority status of n. koreans compared to s. koreans?

A: n. koreans are allowed to include chinese and japanese ancestry, while s. koreans are not allowed to include such ancestry.

Those checks won't be coming anytime soon fellas. Per the 567 union meeting this morning, the TWU lawyers were taken by surprise that this came to such a quick resolution. Apparently the union lawyers were anticipating the case to take considerably more time. So, I would not count on that check. Sounds like that rumor of six months is closer to the truth. Happy Thanksgiving.

Those checks won't be coming anytime soon fellas. Per the 567 union meeting this morning, the TWU lawyers were taken by surprise that this came to such a quick resolution. Apparently the union lawyers were anticipating the case to take considerably more time. So, I would not count on that check. Sounds like that rumor of six months is closer to the truth. Happy Thanksgiving.

My “Football Pool” Box pick for this one is sometime in January.

Latest posts