Retirees filed to be reheard

I honestly don't think they will take it any further. Even their Lawyer told them it was over, best to drop it.
I seems as though now they will just intentionally wait till the deadline to drop it.

I honestly don't think they will take it any further. Even their Lawyer told them it was over, best to drop it.
I seems as though now they will just intentionally wait till the deadline to drop it.

It's not about anyone in particular dropping it. It's about are they looking for another Lawyer to file/ will there be a filing?

There won't be but we (TWU/We) still have to let the clock run out anyway.

I'm spreading that and giving the D.E. name...I haven't honestly heard how much, but have heard it was "tentatively" set to be released in August.

I'm spreading that and giving the D.E. name...I haven't honestly heard how much, but have heard it was "tentatively" set to be released in August.

No tell em you heard it from some guy in the Bagroom. All the rumors seem to come from "Some guy in the Bagroom"

"Some guy in the Bagroom told me"

It's not about anyone in particular dropping it. It's about are they looking for another Lawyer to file/ will there be a filing?

There won't be but we (TWU/We) still have to let the clock run out anyway.

As it was dismissed with prejudice, at one of the union meetings they mentioned there should not be any new appeals. I don't know the law on that, but I would assume that they would have difficulty finding a new attorney after losing several appeals. The 3rd of October is about 5 weeks away. I am not sure if the plaintiffs are required to file something stating they will or will not appeal to SCOTUS or if they can let the time lapse. If they are required to file, we might know a little sooner. I am thinking they can probably just let the time lapse.

I thought the union cashed out the shares and put the funds in a trust fund awaiting the outcome. I asked a union rep at a meeting several months back and this was his response. Anyone else here something similar?