Richard Anderson endorses Clinton

Thoughts? Could be bad news for Delta.

The President-Elect will likely punish Delta for its transgressions. He'll probably instruct the DOT to revoke DL's valuable international route authorities and to deny DL any new ones. The FAA may discover an excessive number of "broken taillights" at DL and fine the airline for those "infractions." The way crooked southern sheriffs do. The incoming President is one vindictive SOB, and I wouldn't want to be on his bad side.

It definitely means that Anderson has no shot at becoming Sec'y of Transportation.

Parker at AA is a long-time Republican; Dunno if he supported the President-Elect.

Thoughts? Could be bad news for Delta.

The President-Elect will likely punish Delta for its transgressions. He'll probably instruct the DOT to revoke DL's valuable international route authorities and to deny DL any new ones. The FAA may discover an excessive number of "broken taillights" at DL and fine the airline for those "infractions." The way crooked southern sheriffs do. The incoming President is one vindictive SOB, and I wouldn't want to be on his bad side.

It definitely means that Anderson has no shot at becoming Sec'y of Transportation.

Parker at AA is a long-time Republican; Dunno if he supported the President-Elect.
It has been my observation that the big airlines usually "hedge" the election races. They give a couple of bucks to both sides