Riots!:

Hey Bears! Hate to burst you bubble, Nut......
102414164_3176497935738895_5523943482087495403_n.jpg
You are wasting your time. Leftist don't care about the truth only the narrative.

Notice they did not have a damn thing to say when I told them my ancestors were slave labor brought to American in convict ships.

Because of their convict status they were given far less worth than an African slave. FACT.

The Irish were treated poorly to. You don't see the left kissing their ass.

Again this does not have a damn thing to do with equality. The left manufactures "victims" with the intent of sowing dissent in an effort to undermine American values, traditions, and culture. They have branded and monetized "victimhood" with the intent of socially engineering the population to be more accepting of their Marxist/Communist agenda in the name of civil rights.

Its a con the Democrats are running on the vacant and the void.

Last edited:
I just got through talking to my son yesterday by phone, he has spent quite a bit of time in Africa through his work. What is humorous is he tells me that most in Africa do not consider our blacks African! Or African desent!

You are familiar with this photo?
106681453_10222769457574920_5128165395871241663_n.jpg
But what the leftist media didn't show you is what these two were facing!
105668961_10222769465735124_3788073288932137631_n.jpg

You are wasting your time. Leftist don't care about the truth only the narrative.

Notice they did not have a damn thing to say when I told them my ancestors were slave labor brought to American in convict ships.

Because of their convict status they were given far less worth than an African slave. FACT.

The Irish were treated poorly to. You don't see the left kissing their ass.

105505256_1241087302896342_5218510735530469608_n.jpg

Again this does not have a damn thing to do with equality. The left manufactures "victims" with the intent of sowing dissent in an effort to undermine American values, traditions, and culture. They have branded and monetized "victimhood" with the intent of socially engineering the population to be more accepting of their Marxist/Communist agenda in the name of civil rights.

Its a con the Democrats are running on the vacant and the void.

The Democrats don't have to kiss Irish Arse's.
Want to know WHY, La La'.
Because the IRISH are the ONLY major Immigrant group that to even today, NEVER FORGOT WHERE THEY CAME FROM, Meaning that the majority of REAL Irishman today, pull the " D " lever !!!!

Confucius say, " Man who speaks what he not knows ", is a Republican " !!

Last edited:
What do Belgian coal miners have to do with this thread?
I verified your statement and have deleted the photo.

Never let it be said I don't consider challenges or debates from opposing views.

I do try to remain open minded, though it may not seem that way to most people.

Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Kev3188
So what started all this?....... This guy? What was done to him was wrong! But sometimes the truth doesn't fit the narrative!
106093883_10158204436035792_8223812131423692503_n.jpg

This photo was taken from the STL mayor's home, and NOT the McCloskey's.
And where's the Mayor's house? Right down the street from the McCloskey's?....... Let me point out three facts here. First, the road in front of the McCloskey home is a private road. So the protestors were trespassing! Now they have a right to protest, just not on private property! And second, in the State of Missouri, there is a "Stand your ground law". They had every right to protect their property against trespassers! And thirdly, the McCloskey's stated they were threatened and were in fear of their lives...... Now, you have a black liberal State prosecutor with a corn cob up her tail pipe, that is pissed because a rich white man, and his wife, had the audacity to stand up to her people! Can't have that! So she's going to make them pay!...... It will get interesting!

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up.

No problem.

So what started all this?....... This guy? What was done to him was wrong! But sometimes the truth doesn't fit the narrative!

The "narrative" is that a man was executed in the street like an animal. His previous record does ZERO to justify what happened.

And where's the Mayor's house? Right down the street from the McCloskey's?.......

Exactly. They were on the way to the mayor's home; not camped out front of the McCloskey place like you wanted us to believe.

No problem.

The "narrative" is that a man was executed in the street like an animal. His previous record does ZERO to justify what happened.

Exactly. They were on the way to the mayor's home; not camped out front of the McCloskey place like you wanted us to believe.
And how do you know their intent?..... Better still, how would the McCloskey's know that? And as Mr, McCloskey stated he and his wife were verbally threatened! They brandished their weapons nothing more, and that alone seemed to be enough to protect him, and his wife, and property, from harm! I'd say he did what any of us would under the same circumstance!

Last edited:

Latest posts