Riots!:

I feel Trump is going to deploy the military to clean up the local mess that the Governors, and local Mayors, should have before now! They could have gotten things under control! They didn't! They backed off and let the crowds run wild which makes restoring law and order that much harder!..... He will to do it! My only fault with him is I feel he should have done it long before now! ...... You have a right to protest, it is one of our rights, but destroying private property, looting. and getting people killed,
is not one of them!

Last edited:
I feel Trump is going to deploy the military to clean up the local mess that the Governors, and local Mayors, should have before now! They could have gotten things under control! They didn't! They backed off and let the crowds run wild which makes restoring law and order that much harder!..... He will to do it! My only fault with him is I feel he should have done it long before now! ...... You have a right to protest, it is one of our rights, but destroying private property, looting. and getting people killed,
is not one of them!

'ACHTUNG. SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHRER ' !!

This is not a protest!
Two New York Lawyers Federally Charged With Firebombing Police Cruiser
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fmaven-user-photos%2Fbluelivesmatter%2Finternal%2FIFAB6Pm_7Ue7PnzqTRRuTA%2Ff5gRN2yaRUu0h-LOqUM-sQ
https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesma...B97gdA7rl_TG9oE31kZGu8HW4cFkWFPRK8wa5WRleyXt8

'ACHTUNG. SIEG HEIL MEIN FUHRER ' !!
I agree Bears the Democrat brown shirts are out in full force showing people the true nature of leftism.
These rioters and looters are the Democrat party. Voters will remember that in November.
Democrats=the party of hate, violence and divison.
0-Ben-Carson-Republican-Riots.jpg

Last edited:
is not one of them!

So you're okay with the President commanding the US military to turn on it's own citizens. You sure about that?

So you're okay with the President commanding the US military to turn on it's own citizens. You sure about that?
Damn right I am!...... Listen Kev. this is something the Governor's and Mayor"s should have taken care of in the first place! It never should have gotten to this point! Trump is correct in trying to stay out of it. He has shown great restraint,..... so far! Peaceful protesting is one thing, but destroying personal property, and looting is quite another! I read today where it has escalated into shooting at police. Now I believe there is more to what is going on than just outrage over a bad cop murdering a black man! Timing is everything!

I agree Bears the Democrat brown shirts are out in full force showing people the true nature of leftism.
These rioters and looters are the Democrat party. Voters will remember that in November.
Democrats=the party of hate, violence and divison.
0-Ben-Carson-Republican-Riots.jpg

Absolutely correct ZOM.
The Trump Lemmings WILL vote for the M O R O N.

Your Problem is Now, and will be in NOV., that a lot of Indy's and some RE-PLUGS, who voted for the Orange BABOON, because they could not stand Hillary, are NOT 'RETURNING'.

JB may be Old, but unlike Hillary, He's LIKEABLE, and ZOMIE', Thats NO GOOD for YOU, My Man' !!!!!!!

Saw this article today.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...at-he-means-by-dominate/ar-BB14VnQY?ocid=iehp

This part really grabbed my attention..

With Trump repeatedly pushing for more prosecutions — and even prison sentences of up to 10 years — South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster (R) suggested that that might not be a cure-all. Some people, he said, would earn bonuses from organizers if they were arrested, and they were actually offering themselves up to police.

Manufactured outrage. Social engineering brought to you and sponsored by manipulative leftist scumbags.

What you call citizens I call domestic terrorists.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

I would call a bunch of hoodlums destabilizing cities and victimizing innocent people a domestic enemy of the United States. Especially when it is common knowledge that many of these "protesters" are being funded.

Many of these businesses they are damaging are owned by blacks or employ blacks. So they are "protesting" the victimization of blacks by..... victimizing blacks. If they want to protest the victimization of blacks they need to start with the black on black violence in Chicago. Of course that does not fit the narrative the media wants to push.

Well here's an oath I took,....... I _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States!........ And as you see, it doesn't have an exasperation date!