Robert Isom Interview

When licensed A&Ps worry about things like facility MX, Deicing, tug drivers you actually devalue your profession and make out sourcing more likely not less likely. Almost everything unions typically do, does more harm than good.
A lot of those jobs are ramp.

Stick to records

When licensed A&Ps worry about things like facility MX, Deicing, tug drivers you actually devalue your profession and make out sourcing more likely not less likely. Almost everything unions typically do, does more harm than good.

Wow! I am going to worry about my coworkers. Its not being a hardcore union guy, I`m not. Its about being a decent human being. I`m not going to sacrifice those guys to benefit my group. This time its FM and FSC deicing jobs. Who's next? I`ve already been thru one station shutdown and seen many lives disrupted and changed. I will not vote yes to anything that sacrificing more jobs.

The great news is all the hate of the company and it’s executuves has really brought the contract to a quick resolution

The great news is all the hate of the company and it’s executuves has really brought the contract to a quick resolution
Don't worry corporate guy, it will continue well into ratification (whenever that may be)

Don't worry corporate guy, it will continue well into ratification (whenever that may be)
Not worried at all - it’s got to be draining and a miserable life walking around with so much hate - it looks good on the group and will continue to serve you well - it must be fun to always be left behind

Coming out of the woodwork, Ford and Harrison must have put people back on the payroll.

Not worried at all - it’s got to be draining and a miserable life walking around with so much hate - it looks good on the group and will continue to serve you well - it must be fun to always be left behind
Just knowing it bothers you enough that you feel you need to come on here and defend your boys has me feeling OK.

Reactions: Kev3188
Just knowing it bothers you enough that you feel you need to come on here and defend your boys has me feeling OK.
Not bothering me since they aren’t my boys - keep up the great work keeping the members down without a contract - it must be a proud moment for you

It will be great to see all the work brought back in house

I wouldn’t step into the pool with using the word hate. But look we just honestly think these guys up at the top levels are full of crap. Actually we know they are. The problem for many of us is the fact that your friends are blowing all the smoke up our asses.

This proposal you guys released to us for example. C’mon are you kidding? It’s as clear as a cleaned window to see through.

You want us to agree to sell all sorts of future outsourcing on the cheap. NO.

You expect mostly TOS Mechanics making almost $100,000 a year to sell out the future for $3,000? LMFAO. You expect me making $65,000 to jump on that crap. I wouldn’t have jumped on it even before the raises.

You guys got the last proposal from the Association and most of it is reasonable. Now you need to make some moves toward that if you really want to finish this up.

Otherwise separate Section 6’s and Labor animosity is the future. Old AMR rises from the ashes.

Yeah, the unelected, illegitimate association is a huge problem for us. However it is obvious from the combines actions and proposals that they have no respect for us and no intention of the oft promised ILC. The generous July 2017 company offer had gems in it like outsourcing all of facilities maintenance. Outsourcing de-icing and eliminating approx 1500 M&R Overhaul jobs. Yes, our association is overmatched and outgunned. It is equally true that the company hates those of us below the wing. They would not dare offer such concessionary terms to the pilots or flight attendants. Both groups have strong, elected representation.

Are you saying that the Association has no power? Then what do we have them for?

Latest posts