Royal Air Maroc

ChaseMan963

Jan 22, 2017
I was a customer of Royal Air Maroc and I would like to share my experience with you, so that you don't have the same exasperating ordeal that I did. I am a student and while traveling I had the horrible misfortune of having my baggage lost causing me a great deal of stress or as Nancy Caruso, Executive Assistant to the General Manager/USA stated the, "mishandling of your baggage and the resulting inconvenience." I was treated as if it were my own fault and not a big deal that they had lost approximately $5,000 of my clothing and personal property. I'm sorry, I thought that it was an airlines responsibility to not only get their passengers safely to their destinations, but their luggage too, whether or not you opt to purchase the baggage insurance, which unfortunately I had not done, a mistake that I will not make again.

This happened a year ago and I still have not gotten my belongings returned to me. All of my paperwork, important documents and personal items were secured in my luggage that they "mishandled". I am still struggling today in all of my attempts to replace my documents and everything else that was lost and the airline has been of no help.

Latest posts