Rudder Limiter Dc-9

local 12 proud said:
Have no fear NWA_NJ your job is completely safe and NWA would never dream of farming it out :lol: This is'nt about AMFA, its about the destruction of labor in this industry and if your not management, which I suspect you are, get ready cause their coming after you next!
[post="293933"][/post]​

I don't work for NWA... just a fan. I like the airline. They have always provided me with great service. In fact, I'll be flying them next Friday, and I am looking forward to it.

Times are tough... get used to it. Stop living in the past. The environment has changed. There's a lot more competition these days than in the high flying 90s. Got to cut costs to survive.

Listen, I certainly don't envy the position the mechanics and the rest of the employees face. I don't like seeing people lose their jobs or have to take pay cuts. I feel for all of them. But the fact remains that NWA is in major financial trouble for whatever the reason. Tough decisions need to be made... and that means people losing their jobs or taking pay cuts. If you don't like it, you should find another job.

If I lose my job, I don't walk around in circles outside the front of my employer's building. I take my severance and use it to support myself while I find a new job.

NWA_NJ said:
If I lose my job, I don't walk around in circles outside the front of my employer's building. I take my severance and use it to support myself while I find a new job.
[post="293953"][/post]​

I was laid off in April. Spent April and May destroying my rent house. Spent June and July training in Arizona. Spent August destroying AMFA. No circles here, just a hell of a time.

Back