Rules on the airplane

Multi Level Marketing Crewmembers that have a ground floor business opportunity for you. “That’s nice. I made a Cease and Desist deal with the AG’s office, but maybe we could keep my take in your name and work under the table.â€￾

Born Again Crewmembers that want to share their new-found faith with you as a captive audience. “That’s nice. I eat pork chops on Friday and believe in heavy petting on the first date.â€￾

being an airline brat and flying since I was old enough to walk,

back in the day as a non-rev when you were flying and the f/a came by with the meals. YOU always informed them

you were flying non-rev and would take WHATEVER was left if any at all. Well for 1 thats a way of showing respect for your

privilege and 2 I have had many a f/a thank me for informing them since they were short on meals. I know I know

that was the good old days but it's been my experience when you Identify yourself with the crew it usually comes back to you

10 fold.. and besides if they have to help a mother of 2 out getting seats together with there kids it's easier to ask a non-rev

vs a rev pax. helping others out is a whole lot easier than being an Arse.

The galley is my office, not your gym.

The newspaper on the slide bustle is mine, not the airplane library's.

The food on the counter is mine, this isn't a party with a snack tray. Besides, I fed you, if mine looks better, too bad. Bring your own like I do.

Buy a seat for your little darling, the galley is not his playpen.

Giving me a hard time because the screw top wine is 5$ won't change that it is screw top wine and you're an idiot to drink it anyway.

You're going to Europe and you don't have 5$ for a headset?

A toilet flusher is generally located around the said receptacle, it doesn't have a picture of a f/a on it. This brings a f/a who will loudly tell you to flush and silently dare you to write a letter because she embarassed you, disgusting non flusher.

Do you usually walk into a gas station bathroom without shoes?

When you are the captain on a commuter flight please close the curtain we don't need to see the radar with the thunderstorms gathering in front of the aircraft. Pulling out a road map is humorus asking which way we turn once we hit I-95 is scary. The road map incident actually happened.

ha ha ha ,

or worse yet, having the f/o on said commuter prior to leaving gate talking to his mother on his cell and telling her

yes mom I packed an extra pair of underwear and my toothbrush.. :D :D

now thats scary

being an airline brat and flying since I was old enough to walk,

back in the day as a non-rev when you were flying and the f/a came by with the meals. YOU always informed them

you were flying non-rev and would take WHATEVER was left if any at all. Well for 1 thats a way of showing respect for your

privilege and 2 I have had many a f/a thank me for informing them since they were short on meals. I know I know

that was the good old days but it's been my experience when you Identify yourself with the crew it usually comes back to you

10 fold.. and besides if they have to help a mother of 2 out getting seats together with there kids it's easier to ask a non-rev

vs a rev pax. helping others out is a whole lot easier than being an Arse.

I have always and will continue to identify myself as an non revenue passenger and have offered to help out whenever able. I usually would help the PBI crowd with stowing their overweight baggage but ever since I jammed my thumb when one of these :censored: octogenarians slammed the bin on me :( No more unless it's a extremely hot cutie on one of them LAS flights.

Back