RUMOR CONTROL

SKY HIGH

Veteran
May 22, 2004
Rumor? or Fact?

Supervisors in Florida say the Non-Revenue issue has already been decided. Shortly, it will been loaded into the computer system.

............FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

It's already been decided. Dougie wants HP procedure.

Anyone at US feeling like a step-child yet?

Rumor? or Fact?

Supervisors in Florida say the Non-Revenue issue has already been decided. Shortly, it will been loaded into the computer system.

............FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.

It's already been decided. Dougie wants HP procedure.

Anyone at US feeling like a step-child yet?

i hope it is....its about time

Huh...all the indications DP was giving was it was going to be a long time before a decision was made. If true it will be out in this weeks "About US" publication.

I heard the same thing, will be loaded into all systems by the end of the month. Welcome to the NEW USAirways! :)

Remember,it is only a rumor. But Doug has said many times in public if he were starting a new airline, and he is, he would prefer FCFS. If it does happen it will definitely sway the moral of over 2/3's towards the lower end, not good at this juncture of the merger process. What a lot of folks do not realize is many east employees will retire soon which will afford more seniority much sooner for the westies and the two groups will geograpically remained separated because of family ties,homes,etc. I think the ill feelings will definetly not go away with time if the decision is FCFS and will fire the first shot of dicontent across the bow of employee moral and strive.

Remember,it is only a rumor. But Doug has said many times in public if he were starting a new airline, and he is, he would prefer FCFS. If it does happen it will definitely sway the moral of over 2/3's towards the lower end, not good at this juncture of the merger process. What a lot of folks do not realize is many east employees will retire soon which will afford more seniority much sooner for the westies and the two groups will geograpically remained separated because of family ties,homes,etc. I think the ill feelings will definetly not go away with time if the decision is FCFS and will fire the first shot of dicontent across the bow of employee moral and strive.

Umm, do the East people know they are going to retire soon? Have you taken a poll?

Once a decision is made, everyone will have to get over it. The decision can ruin morale only if you are willing to let it ruin your morale.

We have to face it, that no matter which way it goes, some won't like it, but I hope that they grow up and get over it and not make the rest of us have to listen to their whining!

Latest posts