Rumor Control:

Insp4

Veteran
May 27, 2016
Rumor has it that Hillary is backing, and tutoring "Elizabeth Warren"! ......So what say you?

Elizabeth Warren is lower than dog$*!t. Any votes she gets are a testament to the stupidity of the left.

Elizabeth Warren is lower than dog$*!t. Any votes she gets are a testament to the stupidity of the left.
LOL!......... That statement doesn't say a whole lot about Hillary's judgment now does it?

From what I hear, there's a rumor going around that xUt and Bears are in fact one in the same person!......... Could it really be???

From what I hear, there's a rumor going around that xUt and Bears are in fact one in the same person!......... Could it really be???
Popeye_internet_tough_guy.jpg

Now that's funny, because I'm quite sure, YOU and and our VILLAGE IDIOT ( the "Silence-of-the LAMBS" ) are one in the same.

PS, You got your CRYING TOWEL ready for this Wednesday Morning, coming, when the M O R O N, goes into the US History Books ??

Now that's funny, because I'm quite sure, YOU and and our VILLAGE IDIOT ( the "Silence-of-the LAMBS" ) are one in the same.

PS, You got your CRYING TOWEL ready for this Wednesday Morning, coming, when the M O R O N, goes into the US History Books ??
You must be referring to the Hillary book 'It takes a village idiot'.

Here's what is going to go into the history books:

The articles of impeachment show Democrats are the ones obstructing justice

Democrats committing political suicide with Trump impeachment – It will live in infamy

Reactions: Miso Phat.....