Rumor - Tulsa do not come to work tomorrow?

My take on this is a four day work week until they fully implement whatever plans AA has for Tulsa. Who is to stop them from doing this? The TWU?
You voted for it. Whatever it was that you voted for. If there is any truth to this they probably want us to blame the Pilots.

i won't be there. I work 4 10s and have Friday off!!

4/10's with Friday off. I assume you have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
If so the TWU made sure we all have to work weekends. Nice things never last around this place. Enjoy your weekends for as long as you can hold onto them. Working weekends sucks.

Reactions: 2 people
Yep its true but they want you to stay hone for the next seven days with pay! DON'T CALL IN, local 514 will call you on the eight day with instructions. Turn the cell phone off enjoy your bass boat.

Juniority thanks you!

Well I watched the evening news and there was nothing about not showing up for work tomorrow. Now everyone in Tulsa knows that this is the way the TWU and AA inform it's union employees about any kind of significant event. So I have concluded that this is a false rumor. :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
4/10's with Friday off. I assume you have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off.
If so the TWU made sure we all have to work weekends. Nice things never last around this place. Enjoy your weekends for as long as you can hold onto them. Working weekends sucks.

Ahhh, now you guys are going to realize what working for an "AIRLINE" is instead of being employed by merely an "Aircraft Mainteance Overhaul Facility"....welcome to 7 day coverage guys...it sucks!!!

Well I was asked to work OT all weekend (Fri.&Sat.). I'd have to say it was a rumor Buck. With all these grounded planes and deferrals ... Field trips and OT is flowing like an endless river.