Russian Collusion:

So, where do you start?
55458234_2555853281122394_5043945885172498432_n.jpg

Oh i see, so you're still holding on to the now debunked "Russian collusion" narrative eh?

In case you haven’t been paying attention, your hero Mueller poured cold water all over that.

But who knows, maybe Trump has an overdue library book you can hang your hopes on and nail him to the wall on that.
I haven't posted about Russia or collusion. I won't either. But you have one investigation that "found nothing". You also had one investigation of Hillary that officially "found nothing". Then you had another investigation of Hillary, which once again "found nothing" Then you had ANOTHER investigation of Hillary and "found nothing". Then you had yet another investigation where once again "nothing" was found. Now Lindsey Graham wants to start yet ANOTHER investigation.

But after this finding, democrats are expected to move on. Personally, I wish they would. But if Lindsey wants to open yet another investigation of HIllary, they might want to be careful....especially if it deals with something called "email", since the presidents favorite daughter did the same thing. Which means that calls to "lock her up" might also include Ivanka. I'm not sure Trump wants that, and that may be the ONE thing that gets Republicans to "move on" from the Obama years.

I haven't posted about Russia or collusion. I won't either. But you have one investigation that "found nothing". You also had one investigation of Hillary that officially "found nothing". Then you had another investigation of Hillary, which once again "found nothing" Then you had ANOTHER investigation of Hillary and "found nothing". Then you had yet another investigation where once again "nothing" was found. Now Lindsey Graham wants to start yet ANOTHER investigation.

But after this finding, democrats are expected to move on. Personally, I wish they would. But if Lindsey wants to open yet another investigation of HIllary, they might want to be careful....especially if it deals with something called "email", since the presidents favorite daughter did the same thing. Which means that calls to "lock her up" might also include Ivanka. I'm not sure Trump wants that, and that may be the ONE thing that gets Republicans to "move on" from the Obama years.
Give us a break K.C,! ..... You don't destroy "subpoenaed evidence", and call that "nothing"! ...... It's called "obstruction of justice", and get away with it!!! Sooner, or latter, you'r going to have to pay the piper!

Give us a break K.C,! ..... You don't destroy "subpoenaed evidence", and call that "nothing"! ...... It's called "obstruction of justice", and get away with it!!! Sooner, or latter, you'r going to have to pay the piper!

Nitwit had nothing else better to say so he served up another word salad.

Investigation after investigation after investigation after investigation after 11 hours in front of Congress. Don't think that democrats didn't notice that strategy. In fact, I believe that the evidence that was destroyed wan't subpoenaed until after about the fourth investigation.

Investigation after investigation after investigation after investigation after 11 hours in front of Congress. Don't think that democrats didn't notice that strategy. In fact, I believe that the evidence that was destroyed wan't subpoenaed until after about the fourth investigation.
Guess again!........ E-mails deleted! Hard drives wiped clean! Cell phones destroyed with hamores! Talks on tarmacs by Clinton and the then AG the day before she was to decide to prosecute his wife! Rigged investigation, or lack of. It's all out there, and documented!

Yes they should investigate the doj the star crossed lovers at the fbi and obama and explain how two years was pissed away wasted on something the democrats bought and paid for

I'll sum up. If Trump (and you) think that investigations are over because this one found nothing....you are mistaken. Thank Republicans for being good teachers.

You must have been in a slumber during the George H. W. Bush presidency and all their idiocy investigations ie, phoney Plame investigation, etc and before that during the Reagan years as well.

You must have been in a slumber during the George H. W. Bush presidency and all their idiocy investigations ie, phoney Plame investigation, etc and before that during the Reagan years as well.

I notice you skipped over the Clinton years. You know the one where Clinton got impeached after an investigation of a real estate deal revealed that he got a blowjob from an intern who was in elementary school when the real estate deal when down, and Clinton lied about the blowjob. But....ask yourself....how did an investigation of an Arkansas real estate deal in the 70's end up investigating a blowjob in the 90's?

As I said...investigations of Trump won't be ending anytime soon.

I'll sum up. If Trump (and you) think that investigations are over because this one found nothing....you are mistaken. Thank Republicans for being good teachers.
Two can play that game!......... But are you sure you want the Republicans to take a second look?........ Paybacks can be a *****!!!

54729627_1291554751007745_8365065192601550848_n.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts