Russian Collusion:

54730451-2187630077979546-2782725696378634240-n.jpg

Does this mean he isn't going to run for President?

Two can play that game!......... But are you sure you want the Republicans to take a second look?........ Paybacks can be a *****!!!

54729627_1291554751007745_8365065192601550848_n.jpg

Trump may have handed democrats a better gift. His justice department is trying to have courts declare that Obamacare is unconstitutional and strike it down. No repeal needed. No replacement ready. And congressman who ran for 10 years promising to do just that aren't high fiving. They are rather quiet. And insurance companies OPPOSE it.

So you might be right...republicans will launch another attack, this time against private citizen Hillary Clinton to investigate yet again. Hoping against hope people don't notice how they just got screwed on their healthcare.

Kudos to the Trump team for doing something to take the focus off silly investigations (except the ones they promote) and shifting it to something that Republicans have vowed to do for 10 years (but never did). I hope it's struck down and I hope it happens this year. And I hope it's immediate. Let people see what they voted for.

Trump may have handed democrats a better gift. His justice department is trying to have courts declare that Obamacare is unconstitutional and strike it down. No repeal needed. No replacement ready. And congressman who ran for 10 years promising to do just that aren't high fiving. They are rather quiet. And insurance companies OPPOSE it.

So you might be right...republicans will launch another attack, this time against private citizen Hillary Clinton to investigate yet again. Hoping against hope people don't notice how they just got screwed on their healthcare.

Kudos to the Trump team for doing something to take the focus off silly investigations (except the ones they promote) and shifting it to something that Republicans have vowed to do for 10 years (but never did). I hope it's struck down and I hope it happens this year. And I hope it's immediate. Let people see what they voted for.

You think Obamacare is actually helping.

That’s cute.

These are separate issues here K.C........Investigation into FISA abuses, and an attempted overthrow of a dully elected President by a few corrupted Obama hang over Justice Dept. and FBI heads, The rigged Clinton E-mail investigation. Fusion GPS. Oh, there is enough here to keep them busy for quit some time!!!

Does Obamacare cover your pre-exisitng condition? The illness lefties have where your head has ingrown into your colon?

2251155626_63d7c82709.jpg
Be nice pan! The Democrats may be a lot of things, but stupid, they are not!........ Well, at least some of them are not.

Be nice pan! The Democrats may be a lot of things, but stupid, they are not!........ Well, at least some of them are not.

Well an overwhelming majority still think that Trump was colluding with the Russians despite Mueller's extensive investigation.

So stupidity is their natural state.

Reactions: Insp4
BS. Adam Schiff says there's collusion, I'm sticking with him.
Collusion? You bet there was!....... Just heard a recording of Schiff himself on a phone conversation colluding with a Ukrainian over so call dirt they had on Trump before the election. It was pretty damning!

Latest posts