S C O T U S, Justice Ruth Ginsberg, passes away.

Mitch McConnell playing the ghoul. Can't even wait for embalming before he kicks her to the curb.

images

Ginsberg lead an amazing life without a doubt. May we all get to live to see our great-grand-children.

Succession is constitutionally required, especially if there's any chance of election court cases needed SCOTUS's input.

Since 1900, six justices have been confirmed in a presidential election year. This could make seven.

Anything short of nine justices would leave state supreme court's making decisions that neither side might want to accept.

Florida's court is 7-0 Republican nominated.
Michigan's court is 5-2 Republican
Minnesota is 5-2 Democrat
North Carolina is 3-4 Democrat
Pennsylvania is 6-1 Democrat
Wisconsin is unknown as their elections are non-partisan, but might be 4-3 Democrat based on the last ruling on Evers and the special election

Ginsberg lead an amazing life without a doubt. May we all get to live to see our great-grand-children.

Succession is constitutionally required, especially if there's any chance of election court cases needed SCOTUS's input.

Since 1900, six justices have been confirmed in a presidential election year. This could make seven.

Anything short of nine justices would leave state supreme court's making decisions that neither side might want to accept.

Wisconsin is unknown as their elections are non-partisan, but might be 4-3 Democrat based on the last ruling on Evers and the special election
Just think...it could have been 8, but Mitch wouldn't allow that.

I think WI might be the other way around, but I’d need to go back and look.

EDIT: It is 4-3 Conservative. I'd forgotten about Karofsky (liberal) being elected earlier this year.

Last edited:

Live to see our Great Grandchildren ??

I have ' 3 ' Gorgeous Great Grandchildren, ages 2, 3, and 5, ALL GIRLS !

Think I'm concerned over about MITCH' and the M O R O N putting another conservative on the SCOTUS ??

You're G - D correct, I Am !!!!!!!

HEY, here's an Idea.

Maybe the M O R O N can nominate / push-through that IMBECLE Q - Anon F Nut-job from 'GEORGE - I - A' !!

The 'Moral Majority', will be in very good shape to intrude into a Woman's Right to control her Body !

Watch / Read closely, as 'they' come out of the wood-work !
Again........

your-body-not-your-body2.jpg

Abortion is not controlling your body (the time to do that was before conception), it is exterminating someone else's body. I included a picture to help you comprehend.

Leave it to the left to justify someone else paying the price for their decisions. Typical leftist modus operandi.

"I rather someone die than be inconvenienced and, I want someone else to pay for it" - The Left.

You like to use the phrase "Moral Majority" as a way to mock the right, perhaps you should focus on "The Morally Bankrupt" party of the left. Clean your own house first.

Again........

your-body-not-your-body2.jpg

Abortion is not controlling your body (the time to do that was before conception), it is exterminating someone else's body. I included a picture to help you comprehend.

Leave it to the left to justify someone else paying the price for their decisions. Typical leftist modus operandi.

"I rather someone die than be inconvenienced and, I want someone else to pay for it" - The Left.

You like to use the phrase "Moral Majority" as a way to mock the right, perhaps you should focus on "The Morally Bankrupt" party of the left. Clean your own house first.

YOu know...there is this thing called a "umbilical cord" that is part of mom's body. Without it, the heart won't beat and the fetus won't grow. And it's a miraculous thing...it's the mother's body providing the food and nourishment for the fetus to grow. Even if that fetus has a severe brain deformation that would NOT allow the heart to beat or the lungs to breathe, even after 9 months. But that's cool...just tell a mother like that to just hang in there and bring this precious child into the world...where she can then watch it gasp and die because it can't breathe.

YOu know...there is this thing called a "umbilical cord" that is part of mom's body. Without it, the heart won't beat and the fetus won't grow. And it's a miraculous thing...it's the mother's body providing the food and nourishment for the fetus to grow. Even if that fetus has a severe brain deformation that would NOT allow the heart to beat or the lungs to breathe, even after 9 months. But that's cool...just tell a mother like that to just hang in there and bring this precious child into the world...where she can then watch it gasp and die because it can't breathe.

There was a place called Hadamar where they did things like that about 80 years back.

Last edited:

Excellent Point KCF !

Your answer NOW IS, La' ???????????????

YOu know...there is this thing called a "umbilical cord" that is part of mom's body.
Which is not present outside of pregnancy. Again, the time for her to have made HER choice is before she conceived. After the fact she is making the choice for someone else.

Without it, the heart won't beat and the fetus won't grow. And it's a miraculous thing...it's the mother's body providing the food and nourishment for the fetus to grow. Even if that fetus has a severe brain deformation that would NOT allow the heart to beat or the lungs to breathe, even after 9 months. But that's cool...just tell a mother like that to just hang in there and bring this precious child into the world...where she can then watch it gasp and die because it can't breathe.
Excellent Point KCF !

Your answer NOW IS, La' ???????????????
The same as it is every time this comes up.

KCFlyer likes to delve into the fantastic and the absurd when making a point. Typical liberal tactic. I have told KCFlyer on more than one occasion that I understand there are 4 extenuating circumstances. Rape, incest, danger to the mother, and terminal birth defects. However KCFlyer always seems to forget those previous conversations when he makes these ridiculous theatrical posts. I find reading his posts are often comparable to an actor hamming it up. I don't see his posts as serious, if fact I see them as ridiculous because of the way he presents them.

Based on 2016 CDC data (for population and abortions) between 1970 and 2016 the United States total abortions reached 14.37% of the total population (46,413,319 abortions 323,100,000 total population).

By the way Reporting to the CDC is NOT mandatory*. That means the total is higher than 14.37 percent. How much? Who is to say?

I would like to get your take on how you justify a country killing off 14.37% (*actually more because not all abortions are reported to the CDC) of it's population. I do not support abortions of convenience and given those staggering numbers I suspect the majority of them are just that.

If you are fine with us wiping out 14.37%(+) of our youth in 46 years due to mostly irresponsible sex practices then maybe you need to start questioning yourself instead of me. You think about that long and hard Bears. We have wiped out over 14.37% of our population in YOUR lifetime.

You OK with that?

Which is not present outside of pregnancy. Again, the time for her to have made HER choice is before she conceived. After the fact she is making the choice for someone else.

The same as it is every time this comes up.

KCFlyer likes to delve into the fantastic and the absurd when making a point. Typical liberal tactic. I have told KCFlyer on more than one occasion that I understand there are 4 extenuating circumstances. Rape, incest, danger to the mother, and terminal birth defects. However KCFlyer always seems to forget those previous conversations when he makes these ridiculous theatrical posts. I find reading his posts are often comparable to an actor hamming it up. I don't see his posts as serious, if fact I see them as ridiculous because of the way he presents them.

Based on 2016 CDC data (for population and abortions) between 1970 and 2016 the United States total abortions reached 14.37% of the total population (46,413,319 abortions 323,100,000 total population).

By the way Reporting to the CDC is NOT mandatory*. That means the total is higher than 14.37 percent. How much? Who is to say?

I would like to get your take on how you justify a country killing off 14.37% (*actually more because not all abortions are reported to the CDC) of it's population. I do not support abortions of convenience and given those staggering numbers I suspect the majority of them are just that.

If you are fine with us wiping out 14.37%(+) of our youth in 46 years due to mostly irresponsible sex practices then maybe you need to start questioning yourself instead of me. You think about that long and hard Bears. We have wiped out over 14.37% of our population in YOUR lifetime.

You OK with that?

I don't worry about what you think...I worry about what Kansans for Life (who are a force in my state) think. When my ex was told the child she was carrying was horribly deformed, her aunt drove 70 miles to see her in the hospital and urge her to keep the precious child. And you listed four too many exceptions. They much prefer that we give the "you shoulda kept your legs together" speech to teach people to be more responsible with their sex.

Oh yeah...I would expect to see the number of abortions go up because you all defund Planned Parenthood because a lot of women who were having irresponsible sex were using birth control, but because you all literally threw the baby out with the bathwater, they will go and just have irresponsible sex. Practice up on your speech because it's the speech usually given to a woman who has a child she can't affort out of wedlock. Maybe if you all were truly "pro life" I might come around to your views....but you all are only "pro fetus"..once that precious baby is born, well...your mama shoulda kept her legs together because I don't want MY tax dollars to pay for her irresponsible behaviour.