S C O T U S, Justice Ruth Ginsberg, passes away.

Then why hasn't Trump even tried to sit down and discuss the issue - NOT the looting, but the REASON for the looting? Instead, he takes side...whichever side would give him the best ratings. And he divides like no president before him.

And don't kid yourself....if the ratings were higher if he backed BLM, he's jump ship in a heartbeat. That's the kind of guy he is. Ask Bolton. He said he makes very quick decisons...but can go 108 degrees just as quickly. YOu people are fooled to believe that he cares about you and this country. He doesn't. He only cares about Donald T Rump.

Winner winner, chicken dinner.

The riots started when Hillary didn't win, and those who expected another eight years of living on the government teat (be it welfare or consulting contracts) have done everything to prevent Trump from being successful.

Thats not conspiracy, its something the 'establishment' seem to be quite proud of, be it Democrats or NeverTrumpers. They wanted to impeach before inauguration.

Imagine what could have been accomplished without all the #Resist bullshit.... if that impeachment toxicity hadn't been present when Corona hit.
We KNOW why they are rioting KCFlyer.

Maybe eventually you will figure it out to.

We KNOW why they are rioting KCFlyer.

Maybe eventually you will figure it out to.
YOu know what Trump told you. Initially theyh were rioting because we still turn a blind eye to black men being killed for burned out tail lights or selling loosies. But our dear leader took sides. And that pissed them off. So Turmp is responsible for the riots. MAGA

Then why hasn't Trump even tried to sit down and discuss the issue - NOT the looting, but the REASON for the looting? Instead, he takes side...whichever side would give him the best ratings. And he divides like no president before him.

And don't kid yourself....if the ratings were higher if he backed BLM, he's jump ship in a heartbeat. That's the kind of guy he is. Ask Bolton. He said he makes very quick decisons...but can go 108 degrees just as quickly. YOu people are fooled to believe that he cares about you and this country. He doesn't. He only cares about Donald T Rump.
I don't let John Bolton tell me how to think.

I don't let John Bolton tell me how to think.

I didn't say he should. I am just saying what someone who was a "really great" guy (until he became a loser) had to say. Indeed...just look at Trumps staff...hired -really great. Fired - loser. Lenth of time in service - less than a year. So that sort of illustrates how Trump deals with issues....make a decision - if it doesn't work out, make another one and blame someone else. Loose cannon on a rolling deck.

YOu know what Trump told you. Initially theyh were rioting because we still turn a blind eye to black men being killed for burned out tail lights or selling loosies. But our dear leader took sides. And that pissed them off. So Turmp is responsible for the riots. MAGA
unnamed.png

Indeed...just look at Trumps staff...hired -really great. Fired - loser.
Hey, when you're right you're right.

Just keep telling yourself that.

I didn't say he should. I am just saying what someone who was a "really great" guy (until he became a loser) had to say. Indeed...just look at Trumps staff...hired -really great. Fired - loser. Lenth of time in service - less than a year. So that sort of illustrates how Trump deals with issues....make a decision - if it doesn't work out, make another one and blame someone else. Loose cannon on a rolling deck.
Join Bolton was always a loser. His war-hawk notions would have gotten us in a lot of trouble in the Middle East. Trump gave him a chance but he saw what he was all about and canned him.

Reactions: eolesen
AHHH.

The Thought of Dog', ME, KC Flyer, jimintx, Kev3188, xUT, and our 'rookie', Title 2, all sitting around the camp-fire drinking 'cold-ones', and toasting....eolesen, 'Short Arm Inspector ' Insp69, ZOMbie, La', just to name a few ' Disciples ', will be a lifetime MEMORY !!!

TUCK FRUMP !!