Sarah Sanders Leaving the " MORON " !

Bears is like that little mouthy PoS in school that picked fights with people then ran behind his BIG BROTHER for protection when people finally had enough of his s**t. A PoS coward that stirs up trouble then attaches himself to anyone or anything he perceives to have power for protection. That is who Bears is. He is a little child that turned into an old man but never grew up.
This is a good description of several leftists on this board and leftists in general.

Sorry KC but that doesn't describe Trump at all. You really need to reel in your TDS.

Trump is the most childish....check that...the most INFANTILE person to ever hold that office. Not a small child in an old mans body that never grew up...he is a tantrum throwing toddler in an old mans body that never grew up. And if you can't see that, then you suffer from the more dangerous form of TDS...Trump Delusional Syndrome.

Bless your heart
Kinda sucks he’s probably going to win again huh?
Sadly, he most likely will. I am glad you can watch the antics...ESPECIALLY the international antics of this manchild and somehow be proud that he represents what once was the greatest country on earth.

Trump is the most childish....check that...the most INFANTILE person to ever hold that office. Not a small child in an old mans body that never grew up...he is a tantrum throwing toddler in an old mans body that never grew up. And if you can't see that, then you suffer from the more dangerous form of TDS...Trump Delusional Syndrome.
Tantrum throwing toddler? Have you looked at your Democrat/Communist party the last few years? Lol.

Tantrum throwing toddler? Have you looked at your Democrat/Communist party the last few years? Lol.
Isn’t that the truth,they got their ass kicked two years ago and haven’t gotten over it yet.
I’m kind of paraphrasing here but didn’t Barry say something like elections have consequences,we won you loss

Sadly, he most likely will. I am glad you can watch the antics...ESPECIALLY the international antics of this manchild and somehow be proud that he represents what once was the greatest country on earth.
I’ll take that over kissing everyone’s ass and kowtowing them like the previous occupant most of you regarded as messiah

I’ll take that over kissing everyone’s ass and kowtowing them like the previous occupant most of you regarded as messiah
Actually, I lean more athiest these days. So I never had a messiah. If he gets us in a mess in Iran, be sure to buy TWO magnetic yellow ribbons for the back of your car to support America's greatness.

Actually, I lean more athiest these days. So I never had a messiah. If he gets us in a mess in Iran, be sure to buy TWO magnetic yellow ribbons for the back of your car to support America's greatness.
So far hes showing restraint. Not that you're capable of giving him any credit.

So far hes showing restraint. Not that you're capable of giving him any credit.
Restraint would be finding out that your actions will kill people long before 10 minutes prior to the attack. I can't say he has a conscience, but I think someone told him that he might get some bad PR...even from Fox.

Why not watch some documentaries on how JFK behaved when the US faced an international crisis. He didn't strut around like some BSD "talking tough". He listened to advisors...he listened to generals...then he made his moves. Trump struts in...talks tough...and then relies on the opinion on the last person to talk to him. This time the last person obviously wasn't Mr. Mustache.