Scab of the Week

:lol: :lol: How much "Honor" and "Integrity" remains in your unions Ken? You guys bash your own unions as bad as you do the Scabs then you get mad at a person that would Scab against the very unions you despise yourself. You guys are some really misdirected lost souls.

Well, ilc, it seems as if you still prevent yourself from seeing reality for the stark truth it is made of.

There is a HUGE difference in having a problem belonging to an industrial union and trying to "change from within" than there is having a problem with SCABS such as yourself.

SCABS are the very lowest of life forms. You are a cancer all upon yourselves. I do not despise my union, I don't like their undemocratic structure. But I do despise SCABS.

Just for the record here, nwa has a termination policy in place (at least before last August). Level I, II and III and level III was a couple of days off to decide if you still wanted to be employed by nwa. In other words, You're fired. If an employee failed a drug test he was out...no second chance, no counselling. The union can't get a guy's job back if he was fired for drug abuse, period. Basically the level III is for screw-ups. Thats why I think that that policy is on temporary hiatus. The fact that nwa hired the Dothan gang is proof enough for me that standards have gone bye-bye.
You SCABs can keep licking the management's boot leather because with the way wheels a falling off aircraft they're going to have to make an example out of someone.

Just for the record here, nwa has a termination policy in place (at least before last August). Level I, II and III and level III was a couple of days off to decide if you still wanted to be employed by nwa.

Same structure is still in effect, and failing a drug test is still an automatic termination (as are theft, time card fraud, fighting, and sleeping among others).

Also, FWIW, aircraft damage incidents start at level II and go up from there....

There is a HUGE difference in having a problem belonging to an industrial union and trying to "change from within" than there is having a problem with SCABS such as yourself.
Oh Ken your just twisting words around to justify your blind ignorance in the way unions have screwed it's members over and over again. Just ask Princess, a loyal union supporter, how much she just loves the TWU. Or just ask Hackman how he loves the IAM. "change from within" :lol: :lol: Now that is funny. There was this building where I am from located on a prime piece of property at a major intersection. Any business located there should have thrived with no problems at all. Many businesses came and went, all failing. It made no sense what so ever. The place went vacant for a couple of years, it was considered to be jinxed, no one in their right mind would lease it. The owner finally sold it for a fraction of what it was worth. The new owner came in and tore the existing building down and started over from scratch. He has been there for about five years now with no problems. Sometimes Ken you just have to start over some things just can't be fixed. I think that is the stage your current unions are at now.

Oh Ken your just twisting words around to justify your blind ignorance in the way unions have screwed it's members over and over again. Just ask Princess, a loyal union supporter, how much she just loves the TWU. Or just ask Hackman how he loves the IAM.
Consider this fact 'Cods, most of the airline mechanics at a major are union (mostly AMFA) and make more money and have better benefits than you ever will as a worthless scab..... Hmmm, now who's the ignorant dumb ass here again??? When will the scabs at Scab Air lead the profession to better pay and benefits? Can you tell us Mr. SUPERscab? Never??? Nothing but down you say? Uhh...yup. As a scab, you'll always follow, never lead.....you'll always be LAST in your career and on your knees....that is, if your "lucky" enough to still be at Scab Air in 6 months.... as the $1.1 billion 1Q loss mounts. :up:

The business tall story you so eloquently spoke of 'Cods is oh so easy to solve. Too easy really. All the businesses that failed had one thing in common.......They had incompetent SCABS for workers!!! Can't run a business with morons!!! Scabs Air is the proof. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Enjoy the ride down 'Cods. :up:

There was this building where I am from located on a prime piece of property at a major intersection. Any business located there should have thrived with no problems at all. Many businesses came and went, all failing. It made no sense what so ever. The place went vacant for a couple of years, it was considered to be jinxed, no one in their right mind would lease it. The owner finally sold it for a fraction of what it was worth. The new owner came in and tore the existing building down and started over from scratch. He has been there for about five years now with no problems. Sometimes Ken you just have to start over some things just can't be fixed.

Sounds like that failed business Plan over at SCAB Air. perhaps they should just close the doors... :lol: :lol: :up:

Sounds like that failed business Plan over at SCAB Air. perhaps they should just close the doors... :lol: :lol: :up:
Word is that former TWU Local 562 VP John Mazza, a friend of Bobby Gless, has resigned from AA, after being voted out of office, and hired on to NWA as management in EWR.

Another TWU success story!

Consider this fact 'Cods, most of the airline mechanics at a major are union (mostly AMFA) and make more money and have better benefits than you ever will as a worthless scab.....
Did you knock on wood Hackman? AMFA has lost huge amouns of bargaining power for their "No Concessions or we will strike." threat has been rendered null and void. The only thing they can do now is join the rest of the bought and paid for unions and hope for the best. NWA has broken the dam, I do hope you guys are ready for the flood waters. Preapare to start sucking it up.

Enjoy the ride down 'Cods. :up:
Oh, I will Hackman with you at my side.

well it is mighty hard for NW to exit CH11 while AMFA is still on strike. and as long as they are on strike, NW dont have a chance of exitiing ch11. PTO, can you say CH 7 is around the corner?

Did you knock on wood Hackman? AMFA has lost huge amouns of bargaining power for their "No Concessions or we will strike." threat has been rendered null and void. The only thing they can do now is join the rest of the bought and paid for unions and hope for the best. NWA has broken the dam, I do hope you guys are ready for the flood waters. Preapare to start sucking it up.

Oh, I will Hackman with you at my side.
Lost bargaining power? Not quite. Did you read this little gem from the Pioneer Press newspaper out of MSP?
"However, the cost of aircraft-maintenance materials and repairs increased by $45 million — or 31 percent — as Northwest shifted maintenance once done in-house to outside vendors." :lol: :lol:

"The airline outsourced most aircraft maintenance after its mechanics went on strike in August." :shock: :shock:

Wow! Scabs and outsourcing increased Scab Air costs by 31%? Jeez 'Cods, its not looking like the water from the "broken dam" is flowing the right direction. Looks to me like it is a scab enema, right past Dougies' null and into his void. :huh:

The only thing I'll be sucking on is a few brews, while I watch Scab Air and its "flawless" scab program get flushed down the pipe to the Chapter 7 cess pool. ;)

Hope your got your scab life raft inflated 'Cods, high tide is coming. :p

wow maintaince costs on the rise. that sure sounds like a "flawless operations" are going well huh, pto? lets see add in those pesky emergency landings, a bad taxi out, trying to fix landing gear in a hanger without knowledge of how to use a jack or any other tool for that matter. yeah that sounds like an awful like flawless ops to me!
no wonder their maintaince is on the rise, it is all shoddy work

well it is mighty hard for NW to exit CH11 while AMFA is still on strike. and as long as they are on strike, NW dont have a chance of exitiing ch11. PTO, can you say CH 7 is around the corner?
AMFA being on strike will have absolutely zero impact on the exit from bankruptcy. As far as the creditors, passengers, and everyone else that has a determining factor in NWA's success, the strike is long over and is completely irrelevant. Just thought you should be made aware of that, so hopefully you'll at least stop repeating this erronous statement.

AMFA being on strike will have absolutely zero impact on the exit from bankruptcy. As far as the creditors, passengers, and everyone else that has a determining factor in NWA's success, the strike is long over and is completely irrelevant. Just thought you should be made aware of that, so hopefully you'll at least stop repeating this erronous statement.

While I've taken a "wait and see" position on the strike and its impact on NWA's Bankruptcy exit, you are in error to call it "completely irrelevant".

NWA has yet again been turned away by UAL for doing line maintenance at west coast stations. If they are still shopping their maintenance around, they must not be satisfied with their current product, and the stigma of their bankruptcy and their current strike was the reasons UAL turned them away AGAIN.

gee finman, my statement sure seems to be true. i guess that the strike that is still ongoing is having alasting impact on other "companies" NWA "wants" to perform maintaince. cant blame UAL for turning down NWA contract