Scab of the Week

...I do find your obsession with unions a little unsettling though. Can I ask why the obsession? You don’t like unions, would never be in one, so why the constant banter about them?
I really didn't have one until I came here. I didn't know much about them and could have cared less to be honest. Then stumbled into this situation where I ran into the most hatred and ridicule you can imagine. I have never seen anything like this before with the cult like beliefs. Riding the employee bus was an eye opener as well. Have you ever just sat and listened to the people on the employee bus? I have never heard such misery and disgruntle in my life. You can't even go to the bar up here without the waitress b!tching about her union. What the hell is a waitress doing belonging to a union? Read some of the topics on the other airline forums. If this forum is any indication what unionism has become, (I think it is), then you guys are in a sad sad state. You guys are so blind or maybe in denial or just so brainwashed you can't even see it. I really don't know what my obsession is with unionism, maybe it just rubs me the wrong way of how a cult such as this can have such an overwhelming influence over such a great number of people. I can see the not so bright people out there falling for this fallacy you guys call unionism but most of you people here seem too be pretty smart. Now that is flat out scary.

Change doesn’t happen over night you know.
Oh yes it does, you just have to know how to make it happen and sometimes it just happens. The problem here though, is that the only change is that you guys are getting screwed more and more every year. There is nothing being done to even start a slow change in the right direction.

You have mentioned “Do I cry about it or pull the ejection handleâ€￾ a few times now. I am calling you on this one. Which is it going to be? An answer is required here. Whats it gonna be?
The pin with the "Remove Before Flight" streamer has been removed. I would like to stay here and see this all the way through but I have already missed one summer away from home, I do not intend on missing another. The handle will be pulled.

ps....ever here of paying you dues (not union)? You seem to want an awful lot for someone who's been working there for a short time.
NWA wanted a new workforce and now they have it. The problem is they don't know how to handle it. We gave them the chicken, eggs and hand basket and now they want to lock us in the coup? That is not going to happen. I would say this would be realized really soon but the AMFA Boys are returning as AMFA Scabs at about the same rate we are leaving. It will not be long before they are dealing with another union. That is sad for the members because the union will be to stupid to do anything of value for them, but the members will still feel better about themselves.

The pin with the "Remove Before Flight" streamer has been removed. I would like to stay here and see this all the way through but I have already missed one summer away from home, I do not intend on missing another. The handle will be pulled.
Mod note- the remainder of the previous long post has been edited out. Please do not quote an entire lengthy post to add a couple of lines. Thanks.

Remove before flight? More like "bend over, stay down."

Oh, they know how to handle you guys, believe me. They took your chicken, eggs and a hand basket and they gave you back hell in a hand basket.

No they did not. They simply do not know how or want to keep their new work force is all. These guys are contractors thus NWA needs to appeal to them in that aspect if they wish to keep them. It is their decision.
could of sworn somebody was here complaining about those harsh work enviroment. Oh well. This must be the scab world you are referring to, not the real world. Keep it up, you're entertaining.

They need to appeal to the contractors they are hiring, not to you scab peeons. If they need to appeal to you...because you are a direct hire then...ooooops. The door is wide open for you. They can replace people like you easily.

If they are under agreement with a scab company, it's the scab company's job to keep you guys happy...you know kinda like a union, acting like a liason for the company.

:ph34r:

They need to appeal to the contractors they are hiring, not to you scab peeons. If they need to appeal to you...because you are a direct hire then...ooooops. The door is wide open for you. They can replace people like you easily.
We contractors are the "scab peeons"(?) gone direct. That doesn't change who we are though. Yes we can be replaced which is very unfortunate for you unionist, especially when it is your own doing the replacing. I am aware that the door is wide open and intend on using it in due time.

We contractors are the "scab peeons"(?) gone direct. That doesn't change who we are though. Yes we can be replaced which is very unfortunate for you unionist, especially when it is your own doing the replacing. I am aware that the door is wide open and intend on using it in due time.
bullseye patterned parachute for you.

what the he!! is a unionist there you POS scab? you always use that word but you have yet to fully explain its defintion. I hope all of you scabs lose your jobs and AMFA comes back. That is the only way Scab Air will be safe to fly on

No they did not. They simply do not know how or want to keep their new work force is all. These guys are contractors thus NWA needs to appeal to them in that aspect if they wish to keep them. It is their decision.
I think NW has made their decision....
As I said, you (contractor scabs)are nobodies to them....How long it takes for you guys to realize this is up to you. (as you think we AMFA mx's seem to be smart peeps) I also think you see the writing on the wall as well. (after all some have already left)
Again, NW has made their decision....they will not and/or DO NOT need to appeal to any of you.
:cop: eject.......eject.......eject......eject......eject.....

thank you and have a nice life

:lol: :lol: Read all of your posts robbed and take a long look in the mirror and you will see a prime example of a unionist. :lol: :lol:
PTO.... Sorry Bud but your entertainment value has become rather stale. May I suggest.... you take your Cane Pole and go on down the road... There is another lake.. You seem to like the AA Forum, why not flip your worm there?

:lol: :lol: Read all of your posts robbed and take a long look in the mirror and you will see a prime example of a unionist. :lol: :lol:
it sounds like you are in desperate need of some serious help scab. You see, Every time I look in the mirror, I am reminded of what a true PRO UNION I AM! On the other hand, it must be difficult for you to comprehend what we true UNION people are telling you. Tell me, is it that horrible for you to look in the mirror at yourself and see what a true unionist is? I understand if you have a hard time looking in the mirror at yourself.

When and if you look at yourself in the mirror 'Cods, what do you see?

A dishonorable throbbing puss-filled scab with not a clue. :blink: :down: :blink:

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the most worthless scab of all"..... Of course you are PlaytheCods....

Two weeks vacation, bid a year in advance on dates you could care less about? Big deal you are talking to someone who wants months off. Six day work weeks? I thought this was new but it has been this way for years, to hell with that. They are talking about realignments again, I'm going to lose my job and be bumped to another because of a date? They can kiss my...This kind of shet might be normal to you but it is alien as hell to me and I do not like it. Do I sit around and cry about it or do I simply pull the ejection handle? I like the ejection handle idea myself. ;)
Geez SCABBY, things are'nt working out as you had envisioned over at SCAB TAIL AIRLINES. What happened to all the superior negotiating prowess you boasted of being blessed with? Seems SCAB TAIL does'nt give a rats arse about its Traitor SCABS huh? Imagine that, the company misled the SCAB Boy... :lol: :lol:

here's one of those quotes again SCABBY, just for you! :D

"This principle is old, but true as fate, Kings may love treason, but the traitor hate." :shock:

AMFA Local 5
Paul Laverty : "Don't Take My Picture !"

PaulLaverty.png

This guy didn't like his picture taken so he ran at the guy with the camera, grabbed it, and ran into the hanger, ha...

The owner of the camera had to call the police to retrieve his camera and take his statement...

Hey Paul, have the cops contacted you yet? can you say larceny?

Your a Workless (Pun Intended) Piece of CRAP!

Pick up your Certificate of disgrace!

Latest posts