Scab of the Week

AMFA Local 5
Paul Laverty : "Don't Take My Picture !"

PaulLaverty.png

This guy didn't like his picture taken so he ran at the guy with the camera, grabbed it, and ran into the hanger, ha...

The owner of the camera had to call the police to retrieve his camera and take his statement...

Hey Paul, have the cops contacted you yet? can you say larceny?

Your a Workless (Pun Intended) Piece of CRAP!

Pick up your Certificate of disgrace!
what is that circular patch on his right? Looks vaugely familiar....

<-------------------

“Just goes to show the loyalty of a Scab, NOT Even loyal to each other...â€￾

This was taken from Squirto’s Page at AMFA5. I like the way everything is Scab, Scab, Scab yet they forget to mention the fact that is probably more on the lines of “Just goes to show you the loyalty of a Unionist, NOT Even loyal to each other…â€￾ Might I ask why there are no names of IAM Scab Rampers who perform pushbacks and clean aircraft? Then of course as we all know there is the Pilots and Stewardess’ who just walked across the picket line with out a second thought.
I don’t know about now but when this first started and I was in the hanger the truckers would not deliver their loads onto NWA property. NWA had to set up a lot for them to drop their loads then have their own people bring the loads onto the property. Kind of silly if you ask me for if they really wanted to support the strike they would not have picked up the load to begin with. Still in all they would not cross the picket line, which says a lot more than the other unions that are directly related to the industry. I like the way you guys continue to talk about “Integrityâ€￾ and “Solidarityâ€￾ yet I have yet to see either. Nice showing for MAY 26th “A Day of Solidarity.â€￾ :down:

NWA had to set up a lot for them to drop their loads then have their own people bring the loads onto the property. Kind of silly if you ask me for if they really wanted to support the strike they would not have picked up the load to begin with.
Point is not to cross the line. Show of support by NOT crossing the union line.

uh i doubt very highly that the F/as and the pilots would cross the line to help lonely low life filthy rotten scabs like you out. and for someone who depises the unions the way you do, you sure are awfully interested in the Solidarity and Integrity. You scabs dont have neither one. Never Did and Never will.

uh i doubt very highly that the F/as and the pilots would cross the line to help lonely low life filthy rotten scabs like you out. and for someone who depises the unions the way you do, you sure are awfully interested in the Solidarity and Integrity. You scabs dont have neither one. Never Did and Never will.
Oh

Thank You jenny@nw, I think you are one of the few to even hint at acknowledging robbbed's ignorance of what is going on here. Would you be so kind as to inform him that they already have?
Well hmmmm. Robbed isn't ignorant at all. What I like about these forms is that everyone (or almost) is well educated with what is going on in the airline enviorment.

WELL let me give you some EDUCATION. Seems like all you do at work is type on your little laptop and be in your liminal scab world.

We didn't cross the line to help your sorry butts out. Most of us were all misinformed about many aspects of our contractual agreement. Our Union, PFAA didn't tell us anything until the last minute. I believe our sympathy strike vote was conducted one week before the strike. Misinformed, threatened, ect. We had voted yet our union didn't tell us what the results except that we weren't going to have a sypathy strike.

Still yet, 6 people didn't dare to cross the line from the F/A group. I believe some people from IAM also.

Robbed post made me realize ONCE AGAIN I belong to a SCAB union. Thanks PFAA ! :down: (hence the "oh")

We much rather see familiar faces of people who know what they are doing rather than having two people come on board and say the words I'll never forget when I was on an Airbus:

"OH! WOW! THIS IS WHOLE LOT BIGGER THAN A DC-9!"

We didn't cross the line to help your sorry butts out. Most of us were all misinformed about many aspects of our contractual agreement. Our Union, PFAA didn't tell us anything until the last minute. I believe our sympathy strike vote was conducted one week before the strike. Misinformed, threatened, ect. We had voted yet our union didn't tell us what the results except that we weren't going to have a sypathy strike.
You were misinformed? You mean you havn't read your contract? In other words you were lied to by your union leaders and continue to idolize your union and send them your money with no reprecusions for such devious acts.

Still yet, 6 people didn't dare to cross the line from the F/A group. I believe some people from IAM also.
Six? Out of how many thousands of Unionist bound by "Solidarity"?

Robbed post made me realize ONCE AGAIN I belong to a SCAB union. Thanks PFAA ! :down: (hence the "oh")
Careful now jenny@nw, according to Hackman and his followers "The MEMBERSHIP is the union." Are you saying you are a Scab as well?

Thank you jenny. It is very apparent that the only one that is ignorant is that low life filthy rotten scab who obviously knows absolutely nothing about unions let alone how to tell one plane from another and going about fixing them. Listen up you dirty scab pto, just because only a few union people were willing to sympathize a strike with the AMFA folks dosent mean that there is less solidarity.
if you only learn that you are nothing but a a body that mgmt can replace very easily compared to the unions.
if the IAM and or the F/As went on strike, they cant be replaced overnight and with the way that SCAB AIR treated AMFA, I dont blame AMFA for striking. They have the balls to strike for what is not right, the right that mgmt gets huge bonuses while getting rid of the pros. And one other thing, at least we union people dont mind being a follower of Hackman since he part of a union. You jnust cant get that way cause you have to scab to make a small living

You were misinformed? You mean you havn't read your contract? In other words you were lied to by your union leaders and continue to idolize your union and send them your money with no reprecusions for such devious acts.

Six? Out of how many thousands of Unionist bound by "Solidarity"?

Careful now jenny@nw, according to Hackman and his followers "The MEMBERSHIP is the union." Are you saying you are a Scab as well?
Geez. Figure it out scab boy. Love the rhetoric. By law we must pay our representation, since it is an Union Shop. I think we did have a choice though... to join or not, back in the IBT days...
but I believe you still had to pay a percentage because the Union created this lovely work enviroment for you.

Enjoy your OT and work hrs.

You're welcome Robbed. :)

Carl says he LOVES his scab job...
What will you do Carl when Northwest goes belly up? If AMFA would have accepted any of the proposals by the company, you would still have been without a job... WE ARE STILL OUT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP... Where will you find your next Job... I know, get a red suit and practice ringing a bell, that would be a job your actually good at.... Your a Workless (Pun Intended) Piece of CRAP!

"... WE ARE STILL OUT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP..."
Now the truth of why unions are needed in today’s workforce is coming to light. Thanks AMFA5 for proving my point in your own words on your own website.

"... WE ARE STILL OUT FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU, YOU PIECE OF CRAP..."
Now the truth of why unions are needed in today’s workforce is coming to light. Thanks AMFA5 for proving my point in your own words on your own website.

Well I don't know what you are thinkng in your "Scab world" where fantasies of scabs come to life, but AMFA 5 is just refering to the fact that "We are out for people like you" is really "We're gonna make sure you are labled scab for life".

If I worked in HR and see that someone worked for NWA MX 8/2005 to present I'll be sure to put that thing in the shredder. Well because first of all it will tell me you are some second rate pretend brokanic mechanic that went through MX bootcamp (and the military version of it is longer so I have no IDEA how NORTHWORST pulled that off) , and secondly.... you can't work as a team because you just think for yourself because you are... a ... SCABand couldn't care less about the other people.

Latest posts